Lehigh Valley Ironpigs Logos Version 1.0

kjuggs

Since the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs (Phillies' new Triple-A farm team) logos weren't updated in MVP08, I decided to do it myself. Thanks goes out to the awesome instructors/modders, and of course anybody who keeps me playing this game. It's been sent to the moderators for approval, so it'll be ready soon. There's not enough Philly representation on this site, so I am going to start adding Phillies specific DLs. Tell me what you think:

I like your CTS but having your avatar pic as a watermark on the pic sorta takes your eye off Phantasic. Keep the CTS's as easy as possible :wink:

PS. Trues wants you to upload a screenie for this download.

Could you post a readme for installation instructions? That would be great! Is it TiT compatible? I am not the greatest with installing and I just deleted and re-installed 08 with the livinlarge2, so as to not have any crash issues with the themes, I really don't want to have to do that all over again, so just instructions as to how to install would be appreciated!

Maddux31- I sent you an email back about 2 minutes ago in regards to installing this. This is also compatible for MVP07, since it's just an .FSH file that replaces the other modded one.

1. Back up Logos.big in your mvp2005/data/frontend

2. Unzip the .rar file

3. Open logos.big in EAGraph, then use the import wizard and insert the l037.fsh

4. Verify the updated logos.big is compressed by opening it in Biggui and look for l037.fsh and hit the compress button, then hit the rebuild button.

5. Close the logos.big

5. Start the game

TiT should work also, as long as you've installed the game itself to its default place, since the only file in the archive is the .fsh. I thought it'd be more beneficial to show the longer way so people who are not familiar with importing files can get a feel for how to mod this game themselves instead of hitting one button in Tit.

Thanks, Kevin

The Phillies have 1 Triple-A team...they don't use the Ottawa Lynx any more, and Scranton Wilkes-Barre now belongs to the Yankees, I beleive. The reading Phillies are the double-A club.

I'm assuming he was trying to be funny. But it lost it's sauce as the club reclaimed first place last night!

Thanks for the logo bro. I would love to do a Comcast broadcast/overlay package. I had captured the sound intros at one time, but I wouldn't know where to start with this. I could potential help with design for the overlay images to input if anyone else is good at taking the images and actually editting them in.

I'm assuming he was trying to be funny. But it lost it's sauce as the club reclaimed first place last night!

Thanks for the logo bro. I would love to do a Comcast broadcast/overlay package. I had captured the sound intros at one time, but I wouldn't know where to start with this. I could potential help with design for the overlay images to input if anyone else is good at taking the images and actually editting them in.

Funny you should mention the CSN8 overlay...I'm at Camp Casey, Korea, so I don't have access to what the overlay looks like. I have started though, with the Comcast Sports net logo- I've already replaced the MLB in game with the CSN Logo- I'll attach what image I used, and when I get back from PT in an hour I'll post the screen shot. Send me whatever you have- I'll work my *** off to figure it out- the graphics editing is easy; I googled and can't find any in-game overlay of CSN8. I'll PM you.

Archived