newbie questions

yanksrcool05

I'm new here, but an MVP pro. Some downloads like Keyboard Sliding and stadiums I have trouble doing.

1. With the 50s Yankee stadium I try to copy it to the mvp2004 data file yet it says it is not currently written to the cd. I have no idea how to get it in to the game.

2. With the sliding, I used it and the controls seem the same. With a lot of downloads, all it does is boot the game.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new here, but an MVP pro. Some downloads like Keyboard Sliding and stadiums I have trouble doing.

1. With the 50s Yankee stadium I try to copy it to the mvp2004 data file yet it says it is not currently written to the cd. I have no idea how to get it in to the game.

2. With the sliding, I used it and the controls seem the same. With a lot of downloads, all it does is boot the game.

Thank you.

Not sure how to help you. Could you explain your problems a little more detailed with all the symptoms you're experiencing and exactly what you did to attempt to install the mod?

You need version 0.20. The 2006 version is for MVP 05. I don't remember the exact link for it, but it used to be on www.glass4.com. Check there, and if it's not there, go to www.webarchive.com, and search for www.glass4.com. Click one of the versions of the webstie from a few years ago, and you should find it.

Hope this helps.

Archived