Help with my MVP Edit Rosters!

DylanBradbury

Hello all,

I've tried to create my own roster using MVPEdit, but am having some serious problems. After exporting the file using MVPEdit, my game will crash whenever I attempt to play ANY game with my new rosters.

I have attached my .mbe file and would be grateful if anyone could help me, and find out what my problem is.

Download here:

http://dylanbradbury.googlepages.com/MyRoster.rar

or here:

http://www.zshare.net/download/16591706444d42fc/

Hey Dylan,

You have too many players in the roster. The maximum number of players that can be used is 3,250 - your roster has a total of 3,289. To sort it, all that needs to be done is remove 39 players from the roster. I'd just dig through the free agent list and delete the guys you think are unlikely to play again.

At first glance, everything else seems fine. No rotation or lineup errors, enough players on all the teams etc.

Hey Dylan,

You have too many players in the roster. The maximum number of players that can be used is 3,250 - your roster has a total of 3,289. To sort it, all that needs to be done is remove 39 players from the roster. I'd just dig through the free agent list and delete the guys you think are unlikely to play again.

At first glance, everything else seems fine. No rotation or lineup errors, enough players on all the teams etc.

Thanks very much Mark!

A-deleting I will go!

Well, I have good news. Your rosters are fine. I just tried them using the '08 mod, and they worked absolutely perfectly, tried loading 3 games at each level, all OK.

So, based on that, it could be a stadium, cyberface, uniform - quite a few things, really.

You mentioned that it's the same in any stadium - does this include minor league stadiums? Try playing a single-A game or something. If this crashes as well, try making a backup of your database folder, then install the stock rosters from the CD and see if this works.

Well, I have good news. Your rosters are fine. I just tried them using the '08 mod, and they worked absolutely perfectly, tried loading 3 games at each level, all OK.

So, based on that, it could be a stadium, cyberface, uniform - quite a few things, really.

You mentioned that it's the same in any stadium - does this include minor league stadiums? Try playing a single-A game or something. If this crashes as well, try making a backup of your database folder, then install the stock rosters from the CD and see if this works.

Thank you very much Mark!

Could it be a problem with my copy of MVPedit, what version are you using?

Archived