The Stadium Design Thread

hiheat32

mr met you stole that from someone on the 3d warehouse. at least the stadium you did and you just added stuff on to it.

Type "Skyline Stadium" into the searchbar, and you'll see that it is my (mrmet06's) model that I'd uploaded into the 3d warehouse for the specific purpose of the stadium contest gone awry (albeit an early version without bells and whistles, but mine nonetheless).

Type "Skyline Stadium" into the searchbar, and you'll see that it is my (mrmet06's) model that I'd uploaded into the 3d warehouse for the specific purpose of the stadium contest gone awry (albeit an early version without bells and whistles, but mine nonetheless).

pwned.

Well, in order to overcome the temporary hijacking of this thread on my part, I must say that your retractable roof looks very "Minute Maid Park"-like (and I don't mean to offend :wink: ).

hmmm, i wonder where i got the texture from.... :D

thanks guys, if i had more time and skill i would try to put it in game, but i lack both :D

LOL. thats pretty good, but that's gotta be the craziest retractable roof i've ever seen.

yeah i know, its a lot of glass. if your interested, the glass in right field moves in on its own track while the glass (along with the supporting beams) in left actually supports the roof as it moves.

I like that roof texture, can you post the texture?

sure, its just ea's texture for the skydome's roof. i got it out of the cram32 folder of the stadium.

ykxmg.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived