PowerCrest

Trilinear

Maybe, maybe. But there was a guy some time back (boricuapapi1885) who was working on 4X uniforms.

hey any modder can release whatever as long as you can use it, right? So people who don't have high-end PCs can stay away from the mod then. Setbacks lol j/p

Look man, I don't think you get what I mean here. From what little I have seen of your work, I think it looks great. If the entire uniform looks as good as the tiny part you are letting us see, then you are going to have a lot of fans in here once you do release your uniforms. But when you show up every so often and post another part of a uniform and then take off again for a long period of time...well, that's what I meant when I said don't count on it.

If you have any uniforms done for any team, why don't you post one so people can try it out and see it in the game? Like I stated before, if the whole thing looks as good as what you are letting us see in these preview threads of yours, this will be one download everyone will grab.

Good luck.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I've asked you REPEATEDLY to quit it.. yet you won't. So, I'm going to assume that you will continue with the exact same posts in all my future threads, no?

As for crashing with 3X: Right now, I take a default original EA uni.fsh and import my textures with FSHed. Then I install it with MVP Studio. Sometimes, FSHed will crash right after saving a .fsh and this can cause the game to crash if you import it. Other than that, I have not had any issues to date so I suggest if you have had issues with textures higher than 2X to try this method. If it doesn't work, then it is more than likely lack of hardware power.

Tril, maybe if you where more forward with your work and not so secretive people wouldn't be on your *** about stuff like Y4L is talking about. Piston has asked you for jersey shots twice and you have ignored him both times. You show small shots of your work then disappear. People get on edge about that stuff because they get excited about your work and you just leave without leaving anything to please anyone's excitement

Tril, maybe if you where more forward with your work and not so secretive people wouldn't be on your **** about stuff like Y4L is talking about. Piston has asked you for jersey shots twice and you have ignored him both times. You show small shots of your work then disappear. People get on edge about that stuff because they get excited about your work and you just leave without leaving anything to please anyone's excitement

Maybe you need to mind your own ******* business BigRog. Last time I looked, you weren't a moderator, so stop acting like one.

Trues said to leave this guy alone, so do it. Stop sticking your ******* nose in someone's business.

Maybe you need to mind your own **** business BigRog. Last time I looked, you weren't a moderator, so stop acting like one.

Trues said to leave this guy alone, so do it. Stop sticking your **** nose in someone's business.

DJ I wasn't trying to be rude or anything to the guy or get on his case by saying that.

Tril, maybe if you where more forward with your work and not so secretive people wouldn't be on your **** about stuff like Y4L is talking about. Piston has asked you for jersey shots twice and you have ignored him both times. You show small shots of your work then disappear. People get on edge about that stuff because they get excited about your work and you just leave without leaving anything to please anyone's excitement

I'd give you full jersey shots... if I had them. I work on my MVP pieces sporadically, like I have already explained before. Right now, I've actually started a new Franchise and so my interest in the game is high. I show only parts because I don't feel the whole is good enough to show. 30% of the jersey texture right now is actually fairly ugly as I'm constantly hand-painting over and over and over and over again trying to get a look I am satisfied with (and I am hard on myself). Remember, I am making ORIGINAL, CUSTOM, HAND-PAINTED designs... not "re-mastered" EA defaults... I hate those EA defaults. I am not trying to tease anyone... as of right now, however, I felt like my crest technique was good enough to show and that's all I wanted to show. This is the Mod Previews forum, right?

See, it's comments like that that make it seem like I have to prove something to this board.

I'd like to point out that the only person I have trouble with is Y4L. He has had a history of trying to ruin my threads and has succeeded virtually every time. Whether it be with ducks or whatever else. But no one cares because he's a moderator so what am I going to do?

So, it's OK to you to give me "grief" (or you at least condone it) because I don't post anything else besides cropped textures? Seriously? I have already stated that this is a hobby of mine, not a job where I serve to the MVP community.

I'm just trying to share what I have done with you people. It seems like half of you don't mind at all and enjoy it... and the other half which seems like they demand more or else they'll ruin my thread. "OMG it's the guy who posts half a jersey again... let's totally sidetrack his thread with how he only posts like once every 3 months because that has everything to do with the spirit of modding." Is this the attitude you have? How sad indeed...

Leave this guy alone. He is doing this as a hobby, as he stated, and not as a servant to the members here. If he wants to post snippets of his jersey, here and there until he is done, so be it.

Back off him. Trues has said this also. He has done nothing to warrant an attack from the members here.

I'm just trying to share what I have done with you people.

Not true. As you said, you've already put them in the game and they don't crash. So just post an in-game picture. That's all we ask.

If you do that, no one will hassle you anymore. That's all it takes. In the amount of time you wrote that post above you could have taken the screencap and ended this whole debate.

Not true. As you said, you've already put them in the game and they don't crash. So just post an in-game picture. That's all we ask.

If you do that, no one will hassle you anymore. That's all it takes. In the amount of time you wrote that post above you could have taken the screencap and ended this whole debate.

Lay off HIM. Now.

He can frigging post what he wants. Back the **** off.

Archived