Do I have your vote?  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes!
    • No!
    • Undecided.

MY PLATFORM, OR POLICIES

Economy

Sub-point A. Taxes: I would lower Everybody's taxes. How? I would eliminate un-needed taxes, like the income tax, the capital gains tax, I would keep the death tax from comming back, the marrige tax is history etc. The only FEDERAL tax that would be established would be a flat tax. The flat tax would be very low so that the American citizen will have more money in pocket. I would also not raise taxes on corperations, because the higher the taxes they have the more jobs people they will have to lay off, they will go overseas, and their prices on their goods would be too high so that the American people lose money....this can not happen, so we must lower all taxes, and eliminate most.

Sub-Point B. Regulation: I would deregulate all corperations and private sector industries. The more the Government regulats, the worse of we are. The more we regulate the less freedom we have because the Gov. can then run a really big part of our lives. The only business that should be regulated are those which are run by the Government, that way we can avoid another Fanny May and Freddie Mac debocal.

Sub-point C. Spending: I will cut Government spending. A lot. All Current Pork Barrel spending/Earmarks will be stopped, and I'd Veto any that cross my desk. I would also cut any unnecessary spending. While certain things may seem important, this reserch can be done by the states. The constitution states the Gov. should only spend on Defense (millitary) and the general welfare. Something tells be that reserching the sex life of the Japanese quail does not require Government money (this happens to be something we are currently reserching) If we want to study this, let the states do it. The Government must spend it's money in a much wiser fashion.

Energy: I would Drill off-shore, and in ANWAR. We must get off Foreign oil, and we should use our own resouces. I will also build more Nuclear plants, and wind mills, we need alternative energy also.

Healthcare: This is a privalage, not a right. The constitution nor Human ethics specifies that Healthcare must be provided to all Americans. And another reason I would not have the Gov. run healthcare is because like with regulation, the Gov. should not have control in this issue.

Global Warming: I won't do anything, because it does not exist. Look at REAL scientist reports, not Al Gore's.

2nd amendment: Citizens have the right to bear Arms. I will not infringe on this constitutional right.

Campain finance reform: I would remove this law. CFR is a DIRECT infringement on Free speech. Something that is garunteed to us by the Constitution.

Drugs: We should NOT legalize drugs, this would be a detriment to all Americans if we did.

Foreign Aid: I will stop ALL non-millitary Foreign Aid to foreign countries. Why? Because Foreign Aid has been proven to economically hurt the countries it was supposed to help. It impedes Economic growth rather than stimulate it. Also a lot of the money goes to Gov. and terrorists. This is a National security risk.

Illigal Immigration: I would put a fence up on the U.S./Mexican border. and Deport any Illegals that try to cross. I would also put in many tough penalties to try to discourage Illegal Immigration.

Iraq: I will keep our troops there until the job is done. The troops themselves want to stay until they win. The reinliste 2 or 3 times even without us asking, that says something.

Afganistan: Same as Iraq, we will stay there until the job is done, and also use the surge method that worked so well in Iraq in Afganistan.

Iran: I would be tough in Iran in order to stop them from getting Nukes. This would be a major security threat, and they must be stopped.

Thank you for letting me express my views and I hope I have your vote!

Al gore made up global warming! Dude did you just crawl out under a rock? The guy won a Nobel Peace Prize for making this up. I can't believe there are still people that believe the world is flat.

I would not have the Gov. run healthcare is because like with regulation,

This statement contradicts the following. Regulating drugs is regulating health care.

Drugs: We should NOT legalize drugs, this would be a detriment to all Americans if we did.

I would put a fence up on the U.S./Mexican border. and Deport any Illegals that try to cross. I would also put in many tough penalties to try to discourage Illegal Immigration.

You have no right bitching about Mexicans unless you are Native American. You are an illegal immigrant.

Al gore made up global warming! Dude did you just crawl out under a rock? The guy won a Nobel Peace Prize for making this up. I can't believe there are still people that believe the world is flat.

The data does not support global warming. They use a computer model to predict temperatures for the future, and that's how they come up with the high future temps. However, when temperature data from the 1970's is put into those models to predict today's temperatures, they're way off. So, if the models don't work for today, what makes people so confident they'll work for tomorrow?

It mystifies me why anyone would say that Global Warming does not exist.

I have only been on this Earth for 33 years, but I sure as Hell can tell there is something wrong. I don't need Al Gore to tell me that, all I have to do is walk out my front door.

I have only been on this Earth for 33 years, but I sure as Hell can tell there is something wrong. I don't need Al Gore to tell me that, all I have to do is walk out my front door.

Temperature changes constantly. In the 1970s, there was actually a scare of global cooling, though it of course never happened. Now while the global warming theory is more science-based than the global cooling idea, it still is iffy in my mind, especially since satellite images show an increased level of ice in the Arctic and an growing level of sunspots (dark, cooler areas) on the sun.

best post ever

Archived