Changing the manager's attributes, mid season.

DylanBradbury

Both. MVP Editor is very easy to use. But if for some reason you can't get it to work, then you can use MVP Edit.

But to update an on-going dynasty you would have to use tywiggins' .dat importer/exporter to export the .dat files from your current dynasty. Then you would have to load that into mvpedit, make the changes, export the .dat files and use the same program to finally import it back into your game.

Both. MVP Editor is very easy to use. But if for some reason you can't get it to work, then you can use MVP Edit.

But to update an on-going dynasty you would have to use tywiggins' .dat importer/exporter to export the .dat files from your current dynasty. Then you would have to load that into mvpedit, make the changes, export the .dat files and use the same program to finally import it back into your game.

Thank you very much redsox! I'll give it a try!

EDIT: Do you have a link to tywiggins' .dat importer/exporter?

Hi Folks: I posted this same issue in the .dat import/export thread several days ago, and it does not work. I have tried with several methods like exporting, making changes in MVPEdit and importing back, or uploading new roster make new dinasty, exporting and importing back manager.dat and org.dat which I assume are files where manager info is, or the same but making changes by editing directly the manager.dat file and there is no way I can update managers, it keeps the managers from first start dinasty creation. After all these trials it is somewhat obvious for me that the import-export program can export, but does not import back manager.dat with the changes, because the other things are perfectly updated except this, so if anyone have any hint or tip about this will be welcomed!!

Hi Folks: I posted this same issue in the .dat import/export thread several days ago, and it does not work. I have tried with several methods like exporting, making changes in MVPEdit and importing back, or uploading new roster make new dinasty, exporting and importing back manager.dat and org.dat which I assume are files where manager info is, or the same but making changes by editing directly the manager.dat file and there is no way I can update managers, it keeps the managers from first start dinasty creation. After all these trials it is somewhat obvious for me that the import-export program can export, but does not import back manager.dat with the changes, because the other things are perfectly updated except this, so if anyone have any hint or tip about this will be welcomed!!

I still haven't tried it yet, and will update you all when I do.

But Toleton, or anyone else who has experienced similar problems, have you contacted tywiggins?

Thanks to everyone who assisted! Now Cito has the proper colour of hands, and uniform number.

Here's how I did it:

1. Loaded game.

2. Loaded saved rosters in game.

3. Alt-Tabbed my way to the exporter, and ran it.

4. When finished I edited the manager.dat file in notepad.

5. Once the necessary adjustments were made I ran the importer.

6. Alt-tabbed back to game, and tada! It worked!

(Hope this helps anyone who was having difficulty).

Archived