2 questions: runners taking lead from 2nd

Gordo

1. How did you guys accomplish getting the cpu runner at 2nd base to take a lead?

2. Did you guys modify the pitch speed/type font? I'm trying to find what file that is as I want to make it transparent in my current version.

thx in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's just that I never see runners take a lead at 2nd base using the 07 or 08 mod. I've only seen it in classics. Other than a runner being fast, is there any other attribute that makes him take a lead at second base?

I don't know, but I think the attribute is "stealing aggressiveness". If a runner is fast and aggressive, he'll usually take big leads. I always saw that in 07 and 08 mods. If you say they don't take leads, I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with the datafile, did you change it or are you using the original one from the mod?

I don't know, but I think the attribute is "stealing aggressiveness". If a runner is fast and aggressive, he'll usually take big leads. I always saw that in 07 and 08 mods. If you say they don't take leads, I don't know why. Maybe it has to do with the datafile, did you change it or are you using the original one from the mod?

Yes, I see the stealing aggressiveness attribute. Maybe not enough guys are rate high enough to take that secondary league at 2nd.

Archived