SUPREME TEE and jeans Mod Previews

woke5215

Ignore the the negativity from some of these morons that ruin the site. I just hate it when people don't give constructive criticism. Geolink, you sound like a complete jerk off, like your precious portrait mods came directly from God.

Anyways, I think the the jeans texture looks really good. I think the jeans need to be lowered over the stirrups or else it may look like Steve Urkell's pants.

Ignore the the negativity from some of these morons that ruin the site. I just hate it when people don't give constructive criticism. Geolink, you sound like a complete jerk off, like your precious portrait mods came directly from God.

Anyways, I think the the jeans texture looks really good. I think the jeans need to be lowered over the stirrups or else it may look like Steve Urkell's pants.

haha that was pretty funny... guess my internet jokes aren't as good as I though?

btw i never brag on my portrait releases, ino im not the best

Yeah it doesn't feel good when someone judges your work Why would you rip a modder when you can't mod a uniform yourself?

Woke5215 doesn't need your inconsiderate comments. It does nothing but create unneeded negativity. I suggest you keep your brainless remarks to yourself or at least think before you feel the need to express yourself.

Yeah it doesn't feel good when someone judges your work Why would you rip a modder when you can't mod a uniform yourself?

Woke5215 doesn't need your inconsiderate comments. It does nothing but create unneeded negativity. I suggest you keep your brainless remarks to yourself or at least think before you feel the need to express yourself.

again it was a little internet joke.

don't take it up the ***

It's no joke when a portrait maker starts poking fun of a uniform modder. You are obviously out of your league. You can't swallow your pride and admit what an idiot you are. The only joke is you! You should try a uniform tutorial before making dumbass remarks.

It's no joke when a portrait maker starts poking fun of a uniform modder. You are obviously out of your league. You can't swallow your pride and admit what an idiot you are. The only joke is you! You should try a uniform tutorial before making dumbass remarks.

fine, hey woke nice job

would of been nice if the MVP Street mod they were creating was still in progress.

Archived