Would the Resolution Changer work for NHL 09?

MetsReyes777

I think it's specific for MVP since it targets the MVP executable and the code within the MVP executable that identifies the resolution may be different than the code within the NHL executable. However, there's always the chance that the code is in the same exact spot. There's only one way to know if it does work ... just make sure you back everything up first. But to be on the safe side, I'd try what BigPaPa (Baby! Baaaby!) said and see if you can do it manually.

Maybe this might help: http://www.sportsgamer.com/forums/nhl-06-0...en-monitor.html

i dont think that program itself would do it but the manual way might work.

What would the manual way be? Do you mean the in-game setting? Because it goes to 1280x1024 but I'm on a 1440x900 and would love to get it to that.

Also thanks meteamo, seems like in that thread they are either complaining or just as confused as I am about it. Thanks for searching though.

People like to complain though. I would complain too but nobody listens to me ... darn bosses. LOL

I'm not sure but I think the manual way is to hex edit the exe file to change the resolution or at least to give more options. I wouldn't know how to do that but there should be info on hex editing the mvp exe file on this site I think. You may find some information out for the nhl exe file if it doesn't use the same format as the mvp exe file. Or maybe you can find info on hex editing exe files. Someone else would know more on this.

Archived