"Strikes Only" Mod

ccallaway13

My friend and I play MVP 05 against eachother for money. It probably is the most fun i have ever had. we are super competitive and really good at it. We play

-MVP Level

-No Catch assist circle

-No Fielding Aid

-No Vector Line

-Manual Pickoff Return

-Basically everything turned off

-You can only use one Starting pitcher per game

etc etc..

One of our other rules is "Strikes Only" b/c it is pretty difficult to hit on level MVP.

And since we play strikes only we had to make a rule of "No Bunting w/ a runner on 3rd with less than 2 outs"

but anyways sometimes its hard to throw a strike sometimes when ur trying to paint the black and u miss the center of the pitch meter a little bit. And if i get a rally going My friend gets scared and all of a sudden starts throwing questionable pitches. I noticed they had a "Strikes only" mode on the MVP 06 college baseball game. Is there any way someone could help me out on somehow adding this feature to MVP 05. :)

-Callaway

with every thing that mvpmodders change or edit it just seems like there has to be some way to set or change the settings of the left analog stick, setting the left analog stick so that it cant go out of the box with the pitch cursor. Could you edit axis points of the pitch cursor??

Archived