Great American Ballpark

Pirate

I have wanted to do this for a while and I am glad I finally took the time to do it.

I rebuilt centerfield by building a new batter's eye restaurant and Cincinatti Bell steamboat thing in 3D. I also rebuilt the Pepsi Power Stacks in 3D. I have included a preview. i will be refining some of the shading and adding a few more graphics.

mvp20052009-01-0419-54-27-76.jpg

Amen. It's actually quicker than Oedit, because you can see where something is going in 3D. I freaking love Zmod. Thanks Rolie!

Ha, I remember you saying something like you wouldn't get involved with zmod because it would take to long to figure everything out. Well apparently, you figured it out when you have been dishing out stadiums left and right.

Looks great Pirate. I might run a Reds Dynasty this year. This would be nice to look at all season.

Hey, I thought you were a cubs fan? And coming back to mvp so soon? :) just giving you a hard time maestro.

Looks great Pirate. You're making me want to start modding again. :)

Believe it or not, it was your work on the site that made me want to mod some more. I loved what Sean did with the Classic stadiums and then I log in here one day and see that you have been working at updating this site, some four years after it started, and I just wanted to do what I do.

I appreciate all the comments. I am working on the shading now. This will be a WIP for a while. I also have to rip out all the Griffey tributes. :(

Amen. It's actually quicker than Oedit, because you can see where something is going in 3D. I freaking love Zmod. Thanks Rolie!

The only thing with ZMod is the problems with losing vertex color, and for that you still need OEdit.

I am still using OEdit to update OPACY because with the little remapping that needs to be done, I can do it a lot quicker in OEdit than going through the ZMod process and losing all my vertex colors...

If I have to add anything major such as a building, then ZMod is the way to go, but for simple mapping changes, I'll stick with OEdit...

Anyway GABP looks great Pirate!

Archived