Astrodome

Pirate

So wait a thread is now created when you upload somehting? Where was this when i was pumping out the stadia. Want to merge this and my other silly thread?

And thanks guys. I hope you all enjoy.

I was wondering this myself. Probably has something to do with the new board software. :unsure:

So wait a thread is now created when you upload somehting? Where was this when i was pumping out the stadia. Want to merge this and my other silly thread?

And thanks guys. I hope you all enjoy.

Yes, a new thread is automatically generated when a new file is submitted. Sorry, I forgot to mention that. :)

Nice job as always Pirate.

Yep --- that's what I get as well. To me it is still better blurry than nonexistent !!!

My guess is that once Mr. Pirate realizes there was a bad cram32 batch, he can fix it in a matter of seconds. I shall wait patiently, because I greatly look forward to a proper old Astrodome.

Got it working fine by messing with my ATI Radeon 9250 256mb PCI video card settings.

Messed with the settings for:

Anti-Aliasing;

Anisotropic Filtering;

Texture Performance;

Mipmap Detail Level

Vertical Refresh

Not sure which one of those did the trick but I did have them previously set heavily favoring performance over quality but now all is crystal clear.

I was really beginning to personally worry about Hardcorelegend's suggestion as I thought perhaps I was getting near to going blind from seeing all this blurry stuff .......... you know what they say about that !

Well now I guess I can get back to doing everything that makes me feel so Good !!!

Wonderful Mod Pirate ---- T H A N K S !!!

Don

• 1 month later...

Archived