[xbox360] Pro Yakyu Spirits 3

nickc75

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like a more modern MVP. Or at least that the makers of this game were influenced by MVP.

By the way, they're up to at least part 5 of this game, gauging from the You Tube videos, so this is a couple years old at least.

That ump needs to get his eyes checked.

If your talking about the strike zone location some aisian leagues make it really low so anything about the waist is a ball. They also call pitches at this shins strikes. It's seems really stupid, but it's their league so they can do what they like. BTW the current version of this game is Pro Yakyu Spirits 5 and I *think* it's only for the PS3 and PS2.

I actually made a thread about this game in the summer lol. But yeah I dont think the show or 2k9 touches the greatness that Konami has made this game. Esp edition 5 which can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6qSq_Lam0

Being a SoftBank Hawks fan myself I may just get a ps3 so I can have all 3 Major baseball games for both countries. Its a shame that its so hard for me to catch their games online with the time difference and all. Yahoo shows them and some p2p sport sites. Munenori Kawasaki to me is a japanese jose reyes with a better fielding arm.

anyways

I can see my life wasting away already lol

Archived