Mlb 2k9 Screens Pc

Snash13

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

screen make me really wanna pick this up. Then I read reviews from gamespot giving the game a 4.5

That sounds like huge bias to the show imo given the average score for the game has been the hi 6's to hi 7's. from all other reviewers

cle.jpg

2k9%20yankee%20stadium.jpg

i dont know it might be the consoles version, but i gave this game a try pc wise and it plays pretty good, i had the demo, and i thought eh, but after playing my first game and with the mods, graphically, i think it can be fun. the game is playable, there are some things that need work, like that dirt flying everywhere lol, but i agree with 16x af it does enchance the visuals. i noticed playing my first game i beat them damn yanks 3-1 and it was a pretty good game, in the settings i first had the lock on for fielding, and the fielder's seem to take an approach to the ball alot better opposed to having it set to off. its defintly playable, and with the mods, i think it could be fun to play.

i've got a couple of questions regarding this game. i like to play cpu vs cpu. does it have auto fielding, batting, and pitching? does it have a player and team editor or can the ratings be edited? i looked at the demo screens on this post, but how do the graphics compare to mvp 2005? i'd like to try it if it's as good or better graphically and editing-wise as mvp '05 (using mvp '08 mod), but after reading the review (/www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/majorleaguebaseball2k9/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review) at this link, i wonder if it's worth it. i'd like as many opinions as possible on the pc version. i realize most of you play the game, so it's playability compared to mvp will be a little different than what i'm looking for. as i mentioned, i like to edit the players' ratings, teams, set the lineups, etc and sit back and watch cpu vs cpu.

i've got a couple of questions regarding this game. i like to play cpu vs cpu. does it have auto fielding, batting, and pitching? does it have a player and team editor or can the ratings be edited? i looked at the demo screens on this post, but how do the graphics compare to mvp 2005? i'd like to try it if it's as good or better graphically and editing-wise as mvp '05 (using mvp '08 mod), but after reading the review (/www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/majorleaguebaseball2k9/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;read-review) at this link, i wonder if it's worth it. i'd like as many opinions as possible on the pc version. i realize most of you play the game, so it's playability compared to mvp will be a little different than what i'm looking for. as i mentioned, i like to edit the players' ratings, teams, set the lineups, etc and sit back and watch cpu vs cpu.

again.

the game is 20 dollars + tax (w/e you live) there not much to lose for a next-gen game port on the PC.

now if the game was in the $39.99-$49.99 range it would be a different story. The game isn't as terrible as the reviews put it, I know the graphics can be a distraction because it looks way better than MVP Baseball will ever look (without the mods) but with a good slider and adjustments (like 2K releasing a patch to fix certain glitches) it can be a good game.

Not just as good as The Show but it's good for PC.

Hey Geolink, can you tell me what your specs are?

And does your player graphics flash a little? Mines do a bit and I would assume its 2K and not my card.

Made this build in July 2007:

AMD Athlon X2 4600+ 2.4Ghz

GeForce 8800gts 320MB

I play it on a 1440x900 Res. cause that's my 19'' flat screen's native res... it's kinda wack but meh it'll do for now.

edit: no I don't have those flashing problems your having... weird... do you check your graphics card temp?

Archived