Direct Dl Mlb 2k9 Anywhere?

jhoff80

Basically what the topic says. I was wondering if there's any service where I can pay to legally download MLB2k9, I was really hoping it'd be on Steam preferably, since I buy most of my games there, but anywhere at all would be fine.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically what the topic says. I was wondering if there's any service where I can pay to legally download MLB2k9, I was really hoping it'd be on Steam preferably, since I buy most of my games there, but anywhere at all would be fine.

Was wondering the same thing....

Unfortunately I doubt it will be available via download anytime soon. I've been following this game on the 2K site for a few weeks and it doesn't look like they have any plans to do so. NBA 2k9 was released as a demo on Steam but still hasn't been made available for purchase there even though I believe it uses Steam to activate. The MLB demo should be up on the 2k site pretty soon.

jhoff -- I'm also selling my copy. It wasn't performing on my desktop and I decided to cave in and get the ps3.

If you have interest, I'll pay the shipping

Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably end up getting it from Gamestop. As crazy as it sounds, my current gaming PC doesn't have a CD/DVD drive, since I need it so rarely. I've also decided I'm going to wait and see if there ends up being a PC patch before anything else, because even for $20, a broken game is a broken game.

The Download is restricted to Americans only and needs a Credit Card so again Europeans are screwed !

most of Europeans will download it other ways I guess, so bad luck for 2K but I don't care as long as they don't care about Europeans, Australians and New Zealands I will not give them my money ! they didn't give us anything that year and the years before so thats gonne be the price they pay.

Sorry if I'am angry but you have no idea how you it feels when you are dropped and forgotten for such long time and that only because because you're European.

Thanks for the heads up Kraken! I couldn't find it in any stores, but got it downloaded from your link. It only took about 3 hours to download.

So far i am liking the game. It has a few bugs but overall i think i'll get plenty of play time out of it for only $20.

Although it lacks sliders, which i don't like. There isn't much you can adjust to add realism.

The Download is restricted to Americans only and needs a Credit Card so again Europeans are screwed !

most of Europeans will download it other ways I guess, so bad luck for 2K but I don't care as long as they don't care about Europeans, Australians and New Zealands I will not give them my money ! they didn't give us anything that year and the years before so thats gonne be the price they pay.

Sorry if I'am angry but you have no idea how you it feels when you are dropped and forgotten for such long time and that only because because you're European.

this sucks. i've finally decided to buy this game even though franchise is screwed but of course i can't buy it here in croatia... i guess i'll be getting this game through other channells, as soon as they crack it couse i haven't found that kind of copy either.

Darn, I searched high and low for a download site and ended up just ordering it to be shipped.

Hey hey hey look how small the world can be at last a croatian baseball fan , my mum was croatian so one half of my heart is to :)

Yeah they always forget about us Europeans I hate it ! wonder if thats gonne chance one very day.

Are you sure? I made an acount and its possible to select a non us country as shipping and billing adress. I live in the netherlands and will give it a try once i get home.

Creditcard is not a problem for my, so i will keep my fingers crossed

Thank you Wicked 420 for helping me out with this ! youre a real buddy to me thank you once more ! thumbs up pal thumbs up ! :D

you managed to download it from gamestop??? I tried but the link seems dead somehow.

It takes me to the next screen but the screen is empty

It's also available for download at bestbuy. You have to pay an extra charge of $5.99 (I think) but I have not checked yet if it's available for users outside the US. I really hope so, because downloading directly is pretty much the only way for us, poor baseball fans in Europe to get unless we want to pay a ridiculous amount of money for shipping.

Like a cool dude said, there is always hope! (fellow nerds will definitely catch this reference!).

Edit: Just checked direct2drive and it says it's only available for the US, Canada, Mexico and the UK. Booo!

you managed to download it from gamestop??? I tried but the link seems dead somehow.

It takes me to the next screen but the screen is empty

He got it from Direct2Drive.

Thank you Wicked 420 for helping me out with this ! youre a real buddy to me thank you once more ! thumbs up pal thumbs up ! :D

You're welcome :) Glad i could help.

Archived