Direct Dl Mlb 2k9 Anywhere?

jhoff80

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was able to call Bestbuy with Skype.

They couldnt help me and said i need to adress this with Digital river.

So, again using skype called digital river. They said they cant help me, i need to adress this with 2ksports.

Couldnt find a number, so i sent a mail to their customer service. Waiting for a reply sofar.

Man, that sucks. I feel for you because I am Spain and, of course, there's no way of getting the game legally except through direct download, so I was going to do it but now I am having second thoughts.

At least customer service in the US is quite good (well, compared to here is excellent!) so I am pretty sure they'll answer you back with some solution soon.

Best of luck!

Man, that sucks. I feel for you because I am Spain and, of course, there's no way of getting the game legally except through direct download, so I was going to do it but now I am having second thoughts.

At least customer service in the US is quite good (well, compared to here is excellent!) so I am pretty sure they'll answer you back with some solution soon.

Best of luck!

Thanks for that.

I do think that i am the only one with this problem. There's a guy from germany in this topic that downloaded the game without problems.

For me even with all antivirus and firewalls turned off i still cannot get the game to run.

On the positive side : i found the phonenumber of the 2ksports helpdesk. Will be calling them over skype tonight.

By the way, do you any of you guys know if either gamestop or bestbuy allows multiple downloads? I am asking because it would good to know, in case of any potential problems.

At bestbuy you pay an additional 5 or 6 bucks. For that you can download the game up to 2 years after purchase.

In case your computer crashes.

At bestbuy you pay an additional 5 or 6 bucks. For that you can download the game up to 2 years after purchase.

In case your computer crashes.

Allright, that's what I thought I read somewhere. Guess the gamestop one must be one download only, seeing that it's the regular $20 price, unless someone here knows for sure.

I downloaded the game from direct2drive and it worked fine the first few days, now the last 2 days when I try to start the game I get the message "Could not write license data". Elfdutch you find a solution?

sorry no i did not find any solution.

All my emails remained unanswered.

I still need to call 2ksports helpdesk but havent had the time yet.

I the meantime i just downloaded the game through other means. Something i normally do not do, but since i paid for it i see no problem. Once 2ksports solves my problems ill gladly delete my other copy and use the original one.

Should i get info from 2k i will let you know.

BTW : when exactly did you get a prompt to enter your serial?

sorry no i did not find any solution.

All my emails remained unanswered.

I still need to call 2ksports helpdesk but havent had the time yet.

I the meantime i just downloaded the game through other means. Something i normally do not do, but since i paid for it i see no problem. Once 2ksports solves my problems ill gladly delete my other copy and use the original one.

Should i get info from 2k i will let you know.

BTW : when exactly did you get a prompt to enter your serial?

I got the prompt right after I first downloaded the game, and I've re-downloaded the game again without any prompt. Also just noticed the other 2 games I have from direct2drive aren't working either..................hmmmm :(

I wish they would just sell the damn game in shops here in europe. They wouldnt lose money from it, there are more baseball fans here then people think.

I agree. Baseball is getting bigger and bigger over here. So i dont see why they dont release it.

It means more money for 2k which they can use to improve the game further.

I called 2k yesterday, but they referred me back to digitalriver/bestbuy, since the cd key is added by them for the digital download.

Great.

Do you have any kind of emulation-type or copying software on your system that might be messing with securom? I'm wondering if that's what's buggering up your works.

Good question. I do have Daemon tools that i use for a virtual drive. I use it to load a cd image inorder to play mvp05.

Other then that i have dvd shrink and dvd decrypter that i use to make back up of my dvds.

Nothing else worth mentioning. Do you think Daemon could be the problem??

Good question. I do have Daemon tools that i use for a virtual drive. I use it to load a cd image inorder to play mvp05.

Other then that i have dvd shrink and dvd decrypter that i use to make back up of my dvds.

Nothing else worth mentioning. Do you think Daemon could be the problem??

I also have Daemon running from when i was playing MVP and never took it off the startup list, but mine still plays fine. It is a download version too, from Gamestop.

Archived