Mvpmods Community Rosters Project W I P

Snash13

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine are located here:

C:\Documents and Settings\Rolie(username)\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

tThere is a roster.iff in the main dierectory. I extracted that with iffset but there wasn't a .ros file in there. Dunno how to edit that.

Btw

Randy Wolf signed with the Dodgers. You can probably drop Jason Schmidt and add Wolf to rotation.

I will fix that.

Everyone please feel free to start sending in any transactions or suggestions either through this thread or in a PM.

The real work begins now.....

the giant's expected lineup should be.. (it was a little off but GJ snash! in such a short time period!)

1. Randy Winn (RF)

2. Edgar Renteria (SS)

3. Fred Lewis (LF)

4. Bengie Molina ©

5. Pablo Sandoval (3B)

6. Aaron Rowand (CF)

7. Travis Ishikawa (1B)

8. Kevin Frandsen / Manny Burriss (2B)

tThere is a roster.iff in the main dierectory. I extracted that with iffset but there wasn't a .ros file in there. Dunno how to edit that.

Yeah not to hi jack the thread but i have to do a personal programming project for a class i'm taking. The .ros files appear to be either in some weird format or compressed somehow, ill take a loaok in a hex editor, and it might take more work then i have time for to sort them out but if there is another file that is in a plain text format i would love to be able to make a roster tool just to use and also get a grade for it in this class.

the giant's expected lineup should be.. (it was a little off but GJ snash! in such a short time period!)

1. Randy Winn (RF)

2. Edgar Renteria (SS)

3. Fred Lewis (LF)

4. Bengie Molina ©

5. Pablo Sandoval (3B)

6. Aaron Rowand (CF)

7. Travis Ishikawa (1B)

8. Kevin Frandsen / Manny Burriss (2B)

Thanks I adjusted that.

For anyone who knows player in their team(s) minor league system. Please do not hesistate to post suggestions and prospects with their corresponding fake names in the game.

The minors are a MESS and it is going to be a bear to get through them. Every little bit helps!

Some stuff off the top of my head for the Tigers. I can post more tomorrow when I get a chance to fire up the game again.

Juan Rincon should be on the Tigers (probably AAA). He is currently in the free agent list.

Mark Matthews (not sure if this is correct, but maybe something similar) on Toledo should be Macay McBride .

Robertson and Minor should be on the MLB roster.

Dolsi and Rapada should be at AAA.

Here is some information about the Phillies minor leaguers from Operation Sports. It seems that their minor league roster is completely outdated. Hopefully other teams aren't as poor as this, otherwise you will have a ton of work ahead of you.

Brian Kent = Brennan King 3B

Terry Bowie = Travis Blackley #27

Jake Rust = Jim Rushford

Larry Carrasco = Lou Collier

Jason Davis = J.D. Durbin

Erik Bassa = Eude Brito

B. Halter = Brett Harker

Kirk Darby(FA) = Kyle Drabek

Cesar Chacon of the padres is Carlos Carrasco

Here is some information about the Phillies minor leaguers from Operation Sports. It seems that their minor league roster is completely outdated. Hopefully other teams aren't as poor as this, otherwise you will have a ton of work ahead of you.

Brian Kent = Brennan King 3B

Terry Bowie = Travis Blackley #27

Jake Rust = Jim Rushford

Larry Carrasco = Lou Collier

Jason Davis = J.D. Durbin

Erik Bassa = Eude Brito

B. Halter = Brett Harker

Kirk Darby(FA) = Kyle Drabek

Cesar Chacon of the padres is Carlos Carrasco

They really didn't touch the minor league players. They are pretty much all the same as last year with the exception that they screwed up a lot of their skin colors. I'm pretty bummed there is no fake equivalent for Porcello or Ryan Perry in the Tigers organization.

Archived