Mvpmods Community Rosters Project W I P

Snash13

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job and thanks for the update. There's a couple of mistakes I have seen: for the Mets, you have Tim Redding as number 5 starter and Livan Hernandez is still a free agent, and also you got Gary Sheffield already playing RF. Also, I saw that for the Yankees you got Chamberlain number 3 in the rotation, instead of Wang.

Thanks for the roster.iff file. For the life of me i can't find the the Saves folder in my directory. I have XP and have searched every where and can't find the folder. Not sure what the issue is. Anyone else have this issue?

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\(Your Username)\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

*Application Data is a Hidden folder.

Thanks I adjusted that.

For anyone who knows player in their team(s) minor league system. Please do not hesistate to post suggestions and prospects with their corresponding fake names in the game.

The minors are a MESS and it is going to be a bear to get through them. Every little bit helps!

I believe ishikawa hits ahead of aaron rowand and kevin frandsen is in triple A fresno.

another thing... about the Giants Bulpen...It appears you changed Sergio Romo's name to Joe Martinez. They are two different people. If you use "joe martinez" in a game then it will say "Sergio Romo"

Heres what I have found on the tigers:

Tigers

Rick Parsons-P in FA = Rick Porcello(MLB)

Mark Michaels-P = Macay McBride(AAA)

D Krevi-2B in FA = Don Kelly (AAA)

?? Luke Fogel-P = Lucas French (AAA)

?? Antol Cabrera-C = Adrian Casanova(A)

?Einar Alvarez-P = Alfredo Figaro birthdate wrong

S.Dorie-P = Scot Drucker(AAA)

Matt Wise-P in FA = move to Tigers(AA)

J Rincon-P in FA = Move to Tigers(MLB)

R Richardson-1B = Ryan Roberson(AAA)

Wilbert Reuben-2B = Will Rymes(AAA)

W Rodriguez-3B = Wilkin Ramirez(AAA)moved to OF

J Russell-P = Josh Rainwater(AA)

Ryan Brent-P in FA = Ruddy Lugo(AAA)

Joel Zumaya to AA for rehab

Willis on DL-cant do it

Miner from AAA to ML

New players

MLB 45 Ryan Perry-P R/R 2/13/88 21 6'4" 200, appearance 3, FB 95(89%), SL 85(9%), CH 88(2%), ?Slurve sal 1/400k

AAA 21 Nick Regilio-P R/R 9/4/78 30 6'2" 205, appearance 7, FB 90(64%), SL 83(1%), CT?, CB 77(17%) (naty Reyes)?think he's in game, but cant find him

AAA 52 Scott Williamson-P R/R 2/17/76 33 6' 185, APPEARANCE 7, FB 92(60%), SL 84(30%), CB 80(1%), CH 83(2%), SF 86(6%)

AAA 34 Ron Chiavacci-P R/R 9/5/77 31 6' 220, appearance 6 chunky, unknown so far

AAA 18 Fu-Te Ni-P L/L 11/14/82 26 6' 172, appearance 10, unknown so far

AAA 20 Lucas French-P L/L 9/13/85 23 6'4 220, appearance 7,???

AAA 39 Casey Fien-P R/R 10/30/85 23 6'2 195, appearance 4, FB 93,SL , CH

AAA 36 Matt Rusch-P R/R 5/20/83 26 5'11 180, appearance 6, FB 93, CU 84, SL 87, CH 74

AAA 3 Brent Dlugach-SS R/R 3/3/83 26 6'4 200, appearance 6

Guys,

I think the site is awesome and the downloads look cool but I always download something for the MVP baseball 2005 game and I dont know how to use it.

I would like to use this when I get my own copy of MLB 2K9.

BUT HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea what you're asking, if anything at all, or why it's been posted in this thread.

I have no idea what you're asking, if anything at all, or why it's been posted in this thread.

MarkB, I think he's saying he has downloaded something for MVP 2005 and didn't know how to use it.

He doesn't want to repeat the process of not knowing how to use something, but doesn't know where to put the Roster file.

@OP: Put it in C:\Documents and Settings\$username$\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves for XP and C:\Users\$username$\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves for Vista.

You may also optionally rename the file to Roster.ROS and overwrite the existing one in that Saves directory to have the game auto-load the roster file.

If that doesn't make sense, let us know.

• 1 month later...

is fernando martinez in the next update? he is a AAA prospect for the mets; he was called up recently but he started the year in the buffalo bisons and played for the big. mets last year. he is a left year. can we also change daniel murphy asa primary 1st basemen (his defense is better than a 5) and i posted this somewhere else, before i found this thread but santanna and pelfry both throw 2seamers or some call them sinkers and neither is a pitch option for them. there are other pitchers with incorrect pitches for the mets, do you need assistance with that? Can these things be included in your next update?

• 2 weeks later...

Here a few players you can add, Kenshin Kawakami SP Braves,Sean West SP Marlins, Ken Takahashi RP Mets, Jordan Zimmermann SP National, Nick Green3B Red Sox, Kevin Millar 1B Blue Jays White Face there is a Millar in the files but he is black and is a pitcher. Thanks for the hard work you all do because i don't have the know how to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived