Help Support The Pc Patch Cause!

kraken613

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2K Please patch this game! Since you didn't make this game with other features ( like live rosters ect) the least you can do since I am going to buy this game ( first game I have bought in 4yr...I think could be longer) is support it with patches. Our EXCELLENT MODS people will fix the graphics and issues with the game, but they can not fix the base programing of this software, other wise I would be paying them! So again, Please support this game with the patches and don't forget the pc user's out here. :o

I'm all in...I'm committed to hounding 2k until they patch this game.

It has the potential, with a patch or two, a roster update, and some modding...to be the greatest baseball game of all time (yes...I think it could surpass MVP2005). But the first step is for it to be patched...let 2k hear your voice!

For those of you who missed it....

From Crazy Cougar...

"There is currently no talk of a patch being worked on or being released at any point in the future. That does not mean it couldn't happen. It just means there is nothing to be announced at this time. In the event information comes available on a possible patch for the PC it will be announced. Until then, there is no reason to continuet his discussion. 2K is well aware of the demand for a patch from the PC users. "

Excuse me sir, but 2k released a flawed and inferior product to the public. Granted, we only paid 20 dollars for the PC version, as opposed to $60 for the other versions, but that shouldn't exclude us from any sort of support. Especially in this economy, 20 bucks is still 20 bucks...now let us have our say.

You say that "2k is well aware of the demand for a patch from the PC users," but you have the audacity to also say there is "no talk of a patch" being released...or even worked on! But...but...maybe...possibly...at some point...in the fuuuuuture...like...there could possibly be....a slight chance...of...ya know...like... there maybe possibly being a patch...at least, talked about...or worked on a little. Was that the plan all along? Release a PC version to pacify the PC crowd and make it dirt cheap so you could say..."hey, you got what you paid for...now bug off"...and not support it at all? It would appear that 2k is either incompetent for releasing such a flawed product to the public without first debugging it, or unethical for knowingly releasing it with the bugs and having zero intention of patching it.

I've been a supporter of 2ks MLB franchise, buying it every year since its release for Xbox360 (which is now broken). But that will change if a patch is not released.

Hey all, i know you're trying to help but instead of insulting 2K and just rambling a bunch of BS. Make constructive posts that they might actually pay attention to.

If you were them are you going to go to the post full of whining kids or the one that points out what is actually wrong and what needs fixed?

Show them the PC users are not the idiots the console users are. Even if the console users parents bring them all the money.

Exactly what he said.

We need to request and not demand. However, I personally think we need more...way more PC users to request a patch. So that it does not seem like it's the same 5-10 guys asking for one..So round em' up, and be courteous when asking..It's not going to get us anywhere storming THEIR site and THEIR modders, remember their pretty new to PC as well..

We can explain and be nice, and all that...But I personally feel we need more PC users to request that they patch the PC..This way they know enough have bought the game at least, and they don't just drop us all together...

WOW, I'm a little shocked 2k took that stance. They released a patch for the nba2k9 pc version about a month and half after release(don't quote me) Not sure why they wouldn't especially with the franchise mode being so "jacked up".

Quoted from joshtribe.

We got stickied! http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210005

- No demanding of a patch. The sticky is there for your voice to be heard and shows a patch is required to those who need to know.

- No talk of PC vs consoles and who is better or worse.

- No flaming of 2K itself or the developers

- Anything felt off topic or non useful to the topic at hand.

Archived