Kccitystar's MVP Baseball Uniforms

Kccitystar

LOL been a while since I started moddin again...

Well, my birthday is coming up this friday, and I'm planning on releasing all of the uniforms I've re-done (all 30) before that date. So far the only screenshot I have for you all is just a re-done Mariners home/home alternate uniform, using Ichiro to model it lol ;)

Laters

ichiro_marin.jpg

ichiro.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL been a while since I started moddin again...

Well, my birthday is coming up this friday, and I'm planning on releasing all of the uniforms I've re-done (all 30) before that date. So far the only screenshot I have for you all is just a re-done Mariners home/home alternate uniform, using Ichiro to model it lol ;)

Laters

ichiro_marin.jpg

ichiro.jpg

WOW

Nice..any chance you could make it default size...for those with crappy computers :wink:

And speaking of uniforms..are the Washington Nationals gonna be included? Also I wonder if I can change name from Expos to Nationals, and if possible anyone could put in new logos or whatever?

Typical kc perfection!!! Say, do you think your unis will work on '05 when it is released, K ? By the way, thanks for your hard work on this game bro, your right on when you say " if its in the game, we put it there." Talented modders like you add a whole new demension to games!

great job.

hey look, furcal has his "hands up." :lol: OOOOO. the irony.

lol ok ok, so Furcal messed up, lol lets not let this thing turn personal and mess up my birthday thread...I'm re-doing the Braves as I'm typing this...BTW I added the grey road manager jackets the braves have

Archived