Mlb 2k9 Stadiums By Zach (cbp, Nationals Park)

Zach

Hey guys. I just got MLB 2k9 today, so I thought what better way to christen it then by fixing up the ads in Citizens Bank Park! All I did right now is fix the left field wall ads. It kind of sucks that they repeat a lot, but it is nothing to glaring to have any of these outfield ads repeating. It is better then the 5 million Majestic ads. Anyway, here is what I did so far. I will keep you guys updated on my progress.

cbpnewads.jpg

Here is an update to the scoreboard ads. The good thing about the Coke and Motrin ads are that they are not repeating and this is the only place they are seen. However, as you can see the budweiser and choose blue ads repeat a lot -- in some weird places. It is not too bad, so I may keep them I may not.

scoreboardads.jpg

Ok, I have pretty much done all I can do in terms of ad updating. I fixed a lot of sizing/stretching issues from my original previews and am happy with everything now. The nighttime lighting can occasionally make things look pretty bright.

rightfield.jpg

leftfield.jpg

scoreboardads2.jpg

chooseblue.jpg

Here are my specs.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor

4 Gigs of of G.Skill Ram

SAPPHIRE 100242L Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3

24" Westinghouse Monitor (1920x1200 res)

These items run the game at all full settings.

Since I am pretty much done CBP (about to be released). Here is the beginning of Nationals Park.

npscoreboard.jpg

I'm so glad you are doing these. It looks wonderful. You graphics skills are superb. It may just be "the old switcheroo" as someone recently opined, but it sure makes the game look better.

Here is an update to Nationals Park. I have replaced a bunch of ads with accurate ones. Also, I have fixed the weird wall coloring that existed previously. It is nearly completed. I just need to do some rolling ads behind the plate.

npupdate.jpg

Archived