File Name: Snash Rosters Version .1

File Submitter: Snash13

File Submitted: 5 Mar 2009

File Category: Rosters

----Snash13's MLB 2k9 Roster Update----

Version .1

What is done so far

--------------------

All 30 MLB Teams have current rosters and lineups and rotations have been optimized.

Some prospects have been named.

*Please note that minor leagues rosters are not set yet, only MLB rosters. I have done very little to the minors as of now*

What is coming in 1.0

---------------------

Complete AAA/AA/A Rosters and Lineups and Rotations

Complete Prospect Names

Ratings Adjustments

ETA: Opening Day (Hopefully!)

How To Install

--------------

For XP users:

Extract the SnashRoster.ROS save file to your /Documents and Settings/2K Sports/MLb 2k9/Saves folder

and load the roster file in the game.

For Vista Users:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder and extract the SnashRoster.ROS save

file and load it in the game.

Special Thanks

--------------

The crew at MVPMods.com, The best bunch of modders on the net!

If you have any questions, concerns, comments or suggestions please feel free to contact me via one of the following lines

of communication:

SnashRosters@gmail.com

or PM at

MVPMods.com (Snash13)

EAMods.com (Snash13)

The official SnashRosters Thread is

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?showtopic=37251

Enjoy and God Bless!

Click here to download this file

Very good rosters. I am a Braves fan and I noticed you did not add Tom Glavine to the roster from the FA list...I did that. Also Tommy Hanson is a beast for them and he was not added to their minor league listings. I know you have not done them yet but he has a very good chance to make the Braves roster this spring.

All in all you have done a very good job putting everyone that has signed on in the last few weeks on the right teams..thanks.

Thanks so much Snash for all your time and effort!

Rosters looking great so far this is exactly what I needed to be able to start playing through a season minus continuing; but hopefully 2k will get that resolved soon.

Thanks for the great work but I have a huge problem. There is NO 2K Sports folder in my Windows XP documents folder. I went ahead and created it but when I got into the game I could not load your rosters as they were not available. What's even more strange is that I have saved an exhibition game, settings, profile and sliders within the game and I can't find any of them.

I checked the main directory and I saw a roster file but I left that alone. Any ideas where my saved exhibition game, settings, profile and sliders could be? :o

And yes the game is legit, no pirated copy here. ;)

edit: I forgot to add I have a multi boot system (3 separate hard drives running Windows XP Pro)

Thanks for the great work but I have a huge problem. There is NO 2K Sports folder in my Windows XP documents folder. I went ahead and created it but when I got into the game I could not load your rosters as they were not available. What's even more strange is that I have saved an exhibition game, settings, profile and sliders within the game and I can't find any of them.

I checked the main directory and I saw a roster file but I left that alone. Any ideas where my saved exhibition game, settings, profile and sliders could be? :o

And yes the game is legit, no pirated copy here. ;)

edit: I forgot to add I have a multi boot system (3 separate hard drives running Windows XP Pro)

This is where you can find it C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\2K Sports. Its gonna be hidden so when you search for it remember to show hidden files.

Good Looks on the roster so soon. Also it seems like the console sliders work on the pc version too, im using Guru's sliders from OS and they are awesome.

This is where you can find it C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\2K Sports. Its gonna be hidden so when you search for it remember to show hidden files.

Good Looks on the roster so soon. Also it seems like the console sliders work on the pc version too, im using Guru's sliders from OS and they are awesome.

Thanks man ! :D

guys i can't seem to find the saves folder anywhere on my computer. i downloaded the game from gamestop.com could that have something to do with it?

I think his maybe be for Vista. Are you on XP? It will be located here....

C:\Documents and Settings\***YOUR USER ACCOUNT HERE***\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

The application data is a hidden folder, so if you don't have your hidden folders shown, follow these steps below:

At the top of page click Tools, go down to folder options, click on the view tab up top, and under hidden files and folders, check the box next to show hidden files and folders.

Hey,

I'm still searching for the right place to put the roster file in...

There's no MLB 2k9 folder in either folders.

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

C:\Documents and Settings\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

Is there a 3rd place to the files to be? I'm not able to find the other saved files too.

Please help me

Maybe it's a placebo but has anyone else noticed the CPU taking pitches a little more than before? It doesn't really bother me as much but I have seen the CPU take a few more pitches including 3-0 counts at the plate.

Maybe it's a placebo but has anyone else noticed the CPU taking pitches a little more than before? It doesn't really bother me as much but I have seen the CPU take a few more pitches including 3-0 counts at the plate.

Nope, especially on 3-0 they swing like they're speeding... Maybe that's whats wrong, all the major leaguers are a little "methed" up, lol.

Although i've noticed that after the first pitch, they seem to mellow out a little more. But maybe this is just another placebo affect.

Hey,

I'm still searching for the right place to put the roster file in...

There's no MLB 2k9 folder in either folders.

C:\Documents and Settings\xxx\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

C:\Documents and Settings\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

Is there a 3rd place to the files to be? I'm not able to find the other saved files too.

Please help me

Make sure you followed the readme and have View Hidden Files selected

Make sure you followed the readme and have View Hidden Files selected

I realized there's an easier way. You can type %appdata% in the run box after clicking on the start button in Windows XP. It will drop you into the 2K Sports folder. :D

Snash, I don't have this game yet but I've heard some good things about this roster so I'd just like to thank you for your contribution to this game and also to welcome you back to the site.

Thanks Y4L, I appreciate that and it's really good to be back!

Archived