Anybody Locate A No Dvd Patch For Mlb2k9 Yet?

lowrider

Shame Shame...Looks like SOMEBODY didn't read the RULES before signing up all the way...

Does anyone?

I don't think a no-dvd is out yet as i've heard a few complaints about people wanting them. I have a downloaded version so gladly i don't need one. I also hate changing out those discs all the time, which is why i almost always buy my games threw a downloadable store now.

No one is discussing anything illegal in here. Everyone has mentioned buying the game, or downloading a LEGAL copy. A lot of people use no cd/DVD cracks so as to not ruin their copies.

I guess (I don't know) it may still be illegal to use one, but hell, so long as they bought the friggin game, if they want to save the discs by not having to keep it in the drive, there should be no issue with it.

I know this is a sensitive subject but the PC game is brand new and I doubt there are any illegal copies out there yet.

I use a program called Game Jackal which I use to protect CDs (or DVDs) in other games. But 2K9 is smarter than your average DVD and won't let me play the game as long as Game Jackal is active....Darn, works just fine with other games.

Since the game is only $20 for the PC, I'm considering buying another copy just in case something goes haywire with this DVD....Maybe ordering a download version is the answer.

I know this is a sensitive subject but the PC game is brand new and I doubt there are any illegal copies out there yet.

I use a program called Game Jackal which I use to protect CDs (or DVDs) in other games. But 2K9 is smarter than your average DVD and won't let me play the game as long as Game Jackal is active....Darn, works just fine with other games.

Since the game is only $20 for the PC, I'm considering buying another copy just in case something goes haywire with this DVD....Maybe ordering a download version is the answer.

I don't want to run the original mlb2k9.exe because Securom is embedded in it...hence why i'm waiting on a no dvd patch.

Anyway, sorry for it being a touchy subject.

I also use Game Jackal, and I'm not having a problem with MLB 2k9. It takes a little longer to load than MVP, but it's working fine.

I also use Game Jackal, and I'm not having a problem with MLB 2k9. It takes a little longer to load than MVP, but it's working fine.

Now that is interesting!

Hmmm <_< ...Guess I'll just have to make a new profile and try again.

Here's hoping! :)

What the title says, anybody find a no dvd patch for this game yet? I looked around on the usual sites and didn't find anything. I bought the game on Tuesday and I thought a no dvd patch would be out by now.

NO DVD patches, NO CD patches or whatever you decide to call them at the moment are not allowed to be talked about in here. There's no give and take about this subject. We don't talk about this stuff in the forums or where you can locate stuff like this. If this is what you do, then you do this off this site and out of the forums.

By the way, for $19.99 this game can be all yours and you won't have to worry about your NO DVD crack.

I couldn't find any yet and trust me I am good in finding them

Same for you. Keep this information out of the forums.

This thread has served only one purpose in here, and that's to re-emphasize that this kind of talk is not allowed in here. Now that this has been settled, this thread is going to be locked. Please do not make a similar thread in the future. Just enjoy yourself here.

LOCKED.

Archived