Changing Your Songs In Mvp

Yankee4Life

:( That blows because I put them in the recycle bin and my bin automatically deletes. In all the excitement I didn't think of keeping them. Do any of you happen to know of a way that I can get them back?

Yeah. All the original songs are on the CD. Don't you know this?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. All the original songs are on the CD. Don't you know this?

Apparently not, what CD are you referring to? I'm saying the songs that were put on there in the mod I deleted. Now there isn't anything listed inside the music folder. I transfered the songs I made, and renamed, and put them in there, but that didn't work. I was told I had to overrite them, but how can I do that when there isn't anything in there anymore and I deleted the ones that were there? Is there a site or something where I can get them back or is there another option?

Edited by goodgod1979

Apparently not, what CD are you referring to? I'm saying the songs that were put on there in the mod I deleted. Now there isn't anything listed inside the music folder. I transfered the songs I made, and renamed, and put them in there, but that didn't work. I was told I had to overrite them, but how can I do that when there isn't anything in there anymore and I deleted the ones that were there? Is there a site or something where I can get them back or is there another option?

First of all, did you download Mvp 05 from the Internet? And second of all, what mod did you delete the songs from?

First of all, did you download Mvp 05 from the Internet? And second of all, what mod did you delete the songs from?

First off, I sincerely appreciate your help with this.

I purchased MVP 2005, so I have the discs, and I downloaded the 2008 Mod from Kraw.

Edited by goodgod1979

First off, I sincerely appreciate your help with this.

I purchased MVP 2005, so I have the discs, and I downloaded the 2008 Mod from Kraw.

Then all you got to do is start from scratch again and you'll have the original songs that came with Mvp 2008 and after you are done installing the mod for the second time you can then replace the songs with the ones you want. BACK UP your songs first.

Then all you got to do is start from scratch again and you'll have the original songs that came with Mvp 2008 and after you are done installing the mod for the second time you can then replace the songs with the ones you want. BACK UP your songs first.

That's what I was afraid of. :(

Thanx for all your help. It's appreciated. :)

• 2 months later...

I also used a program called LOCLOOK (which can be downloaded on this site) and you can edit the names of the jukebox songs to the new names that you put in.

Where can I find/download the LOCLOOK app?

Edited by pete7863

Where can I find/download the LOCLOOK app?

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=2338

Not sure why you couldn't find it? They said it was in the downloads section. You just put loclook in the search bar and there it is.

• 1 year later...

On my game when I try to import the songs, ditty importer says it can't read the file, anyone know why? I have converted the song to mp3 format but I still get the message every time. :fool:

Then you did something wrong. The instructions I provided are good. Somehow you didn't follow them right.

• 1 year later...

I don't think this works on the MVP12 mod. I followed all of the directions and everything. I'm on Win8 so maybe tht could do it...I dont know why though. sigh

Yes it does. It works on every single season mod out there. Basically all that is being done here is taking a .MP3 song and converting it to the format the game recognizes.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, I'm having an issue with the In-Game Music Importer made by iansimcox. Whenever I try to import an ASF file it gives me a 429 error saying ActiveX Component cannot be created. And if I click Update it gives me run-time error 5: Invalid Procedure call or Argument. I have no idea what any of this stuff means and it's really frustrating as all I want to do is import some fox sports audio into my game. I saw others on here that had the same problem but got no response when asking for help. So I thought maybe I could get some help here. I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask this.