Citi Field Preview

driz14

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that shot!!! Now that I know for sure which Bud sign goes on the bottom of the scoreboard. The bud sign in there now was just a placeholder. Thanks for that link Wrigs. Will just have to find something closer to see what that screen says. Pretty sure its the same as the one I have just switched around. Of course it would change ;)

nice work so far, the only thing that is kind of bothering me, is the scoreboard in right. It's great that you made it a board instead of an ad, but i personally think it would be kind of annoying having the same player stats etc up there the whole game. if you could use a 3d type image like they use when there's nothing to put on the screen that would be great. Does anyone else agree or have any ideas? Here's something like what I was thinking:

Mets.jpg?t=1236967010

Awesome Mets Pic where you get that

rolie actually has a pretty good image that you could start from for the bud sign, if he'll let you use it. It's in his minute maid park mod. I'm thinking what you could do, is cut out the specific parts with designs that you need, like the logo it's self and the design in the corners of the board. Next resize and rotate those images and paste into a properly adjusted matching red blank board.

Although I did just notice that the wheat straw or whatever it is that's supposed to be coming out of the AB Logo part on the citi board, is cut out in his image. But you never know he may actually have a full image of it though that you could use.

punkmonk1021could you resize or delete that pic, it's way too big for the forums.

Yeah I got the vector file I made for both long version and square version of the ad. It should be in my profile attachments, maybe. If not just pm me.

-Dunkin Donuts ad out in right center field.

- SPONGETECH.com ad in left field

-Changed the Yellow wall lining to orange. Based on new pictures, orange is the color.

-Changed the bottom ad on the centerfield scoreboard to its appropriate Budweiser texture. Thanks rolie!!!

-Darkened the walls more than in the picture. Looks like dark dark green almost black walls are the final color for the outfield walls.

mlb2k92009-03-2123-46-36-45.jpg

That sign looks amazing. Are you having problems with repeating ads? Cuz I'm just noticing that some of the ads are in wrong locations. But looking great!!!

Yep, like every other stadium, Citi also has a few repeating ad structure. The most noticeable is the Caesars Palace ad. Nothing I can do about that one. But I can look passed it ;)

As far as the Hospital For Special Surgery/Sharp Aquos sign on both side, the left side will be changed when the actual ad goes up. That one is not a repeating ad. So just waiting to fix that one and a few others.

-Dunkin Donuts ad out in right center field.

- SPONGETECH.com ad in left field

-Changed the Yellow wall lining to orange. Based on new pictures, orange is the color.

-Changed the bottom ad on the centerfield scoreboard to its appropriate Budweiser texture. Thanks rolie!!!

-Darkened the walls more than in the picture. Looks like dark dark green almost black walls are the final color for the outfield walls.

mlb2k92009-03-2123-46-36-45.jpg

I love what I am seeing driz. Excellent work man!!

Just one suggestion:

The top of the CF scoreboard, where it says "Let's Go Mets." Is there anyway you can shape it to the grey shape its on? In the real stadium, it's that shape and the background is blue not red. Just wondering if that is possible.

Shaping up very nicely, keep it up!!

I love what I am seeing driz. Excellent work man!!

Just one suggestion:

The top of the CF scoreboard, where it says "Let's Go Mets." Is there anyway you can shape it to the grey shape its on? In the real stadium, it's that shape and the background is blue not red. Just wondering if that is possible.

Shaping up very nicely, keep it up!!

I wish MetsReyes!! If you look at my first few posts, you will see the pics I included to why you can't change the red state farm ad. If you change that texture to blue with the white lettering like I have, it changes the new Pepsi sign in right field to that color. That red texture is attached to the Pepsi sign. As far as the gray texture in the background, I had changed that to blue before. When you change that, it effects all the steps and aisles around the stadium. EVERYTHING looked blue. It was horrible. I am not a fan on how they connected the colors to certain textures. If you want, I can just change the Lets Go Mets back to the original State Farm sign. If thats what everyone wants. No big deal B)

driz save a copy for me man, just like you got the stadium now, i think it looks good, so when u release this, rember to upl0oad two versions,because id rather have this verison, than the state farm version ur talking about, it was a reason why u changed it in the first place. and me personaly will stick with that reasoning! looking forward to it.

Archived