The Official Mlb2k9 Pc Patch #1 Thread

joshtribe

good news, do you think asking for opening day rosters is too much?

i tried to update some of the rosters myself like manny to the dodgers but i couldn't figure out the salary and stuff and it just turned into a big headache. i hope they give us at least updated rosters.

I game looks interesting, unfortunately, the controls are really weird...and I can't figure out how to get my controller to work with it...and the defense is HARD, agh...big change from MVP and hard to figure out how to do everything, great presentation, but a lot of annoying things and hard to figure out the control scheme...I really wish they had THE SHOW for PC...I only hear good things about that...gameplay down to simulation (40 man rosters, etc, etc...), Luckily I only downloaded this game ***I Know I'm bad...

I game looks interesting, unfortunately, the controls are really weird...and I can't figure out how to get my controller to work with it...and the defense is HARD, agh...big change from MVP and hard to figure out how to do everything, great presentation, but a lot of annoying things and hard to figure out the control scheme...I really wish they had THE SHOW for PC...I only hear good things about that...gameplay down to simulation (40 man rosters, etc, etc...), Luckily I only downloaded this game ***I Know I'm bad...

You should support baseball games on the PC... BUY them.

I can't wait for this patch, I'm ready to get back into the game.

From the Forum Rules: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?act=boardrules

No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

In the future, please keep such things to yourself.

Thanks

And this is something to brag about? I don't care what you download. But don't talk about downloading copyrighted material out in the forums ever again. Use your head.

PC Patch Status Update: http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread....996#post2343996

Has been submitted and is undergoing approval.

Submitted to who? I understand the consoles need approval because companies have to review and put the file up for download on XBox Live and whatever PS3 has. But on PC all they have to do is upload it somewhere and say have fun downloading!

For some, it's not the fact that the game costs $20, it's the fact that when buying the game, you are forced to have your system invaded by SecuROM. You download it, you don't have to worry about that.

If the game was $20 with no SecuROM, I'd buy it. Hell, if it was $40 with no SecuROM, I'd buy it. But I wouldn't pay a penny for it with SecuROM.

For some, it's not the fact that the game costs $20, it's the fact that when buying the game, you are forced to have your system invaded by SecuROM. You download it, you don't have to worry about that.

If the game was $20 with no SecuROM, I'd buy it. Hell, if it was $40 with no SecuROM, I'd buy it. But I wouldn't pay a penny for it with SecuROM.

Why does everyone hate SecuROM so much? What does it do exactly?

I never had a problem with it. SecuRom does sound evil but I honestly don't notice anything. All my programs run fine. I've played a ton of games that I have purchased. Is Dick Cheney keeping tabs on my gaming or something? I'm more upset that some developers spent more time trying to protect their game than making a decent pc game.

A good pc game is hard to find these days. So if the game is decent, SecoRom or not, I'll probably buy.

I never had a problem with it. SecuRom does sound evil but I honestly don't notice anything. All my programs run fine. I've played a ton of games that I have purchased. Is Dick Cheney keeping tabs on my gaming or something? I'm more upset that some developers spent more time trying to protect their game than making a decent pc game.

A good pc game is hard to find these days. So if the game is decent, SecoRom or not, I'll probably buy.

Yeah same here.

SecuRom on MLB does not install a rootkit

SecuROM v7 comes in 2 flavors with and without Product Activation, MLB is without

Product Activation installs a rootkit

Archived