Cpu Vs Cpu Sliders

triHple

Hi

I am from Germany and my English is not so good. Has anybody good CPU vs CPU Sliders. I played with the Sliders from Mike and the Games are ending every game 1:0 0:1 ... 7 Games no Homerun. That sucks. And because i am German i dont understand every word in the difficult options.

It would be very nice if anybody has CPU vs CPU sliders.

Hi

I am from Germany and my English is not so good. Has anybody good CPU vs CPU Sliders. I played with the Sliders from Mike and the Games are ending every game 1:0 0:1 ... 7 Games no Homerun. That sucks. And because i am German i dont understand every word in the difficult options.

It would be very nice if anybody has CPU vs CPU sliders.

Use these. They work great.. If you feel there isn't enough scoring, then increase the AI Batting Success Sliders from 10 to 15.

Zer0_Sliders.zip

Hi and thanks for sliders!

However, i 2 use cpu vs cpu and i get same non-scoring games with these sliders i feel it gets even worse? Last game ended in 15th inning.. game before 18th inning..

Its like if any batter hits the chance of he getting striked out by outfield catch is like 99%. So is there anyway to increase the error chances overall?

Thanks

Hi and thanks for sliders!

However, i 2 use cpu vs cpu and i get same non-scoring games with these sliders i feel it gets even worse? Last game ended in 15th inning.. game before 18th inning..

Its like if any batter hits the chance of he getting striked out by outfield catch is like 99%. So is there anyway to increase the error chances overall?

Thanks

theres sliders for error tendancies under hte "fielding" section...but from most users' experience, there already are too many errors but there's the fielder's speed slider which usually make it harder for the outfielders to track the balls down successfully.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived