Am I Playing A Different Game?

ferrarienzo3

Basically everyone says the cant get strikeouts or walks.

Well I got 12Ks with Josh Beckett last night against the A's and it was a shutout as well.

For the Climb wall "bug" I witnessed a few HR robbing grabs and or Animations.

I also was able to get 2 BBs with Ortiz and 1 with Youkilis and stole 2 bases using Jacoby Ellsbury.

I also have no trouble throwing any type of pitch or any type of controller issues.

As for horrible dust particles I agree so I just turned off that option not a biggie.

I also agree with there being to many homeruns and not enough solid grounders or bloopers to outfield

Cyberfaces are horrible but I got confidence that the Modders here will do a fine job in fixing this.

The Ballparks are great looking for stock. I downloaded 3 Stadiums so far and the Mods on them were great.

As for Franchise I say to you this atleast you can pick all 30 Teams wish they had that in Nba2k9.

The CPU makes insane trades so I turned that off which kind of weak but I like the roster they have here

and I am sure that more and more updates will become available. Remember it is still Spring Training.

Whoever said there were no Bat Boys in game I guess skipped through all the animations because I saw them.

Also I like how the Fans react and the players react to Foul Balls. Great Animations just a bit harsh level of

difficulty in achieving the more difficult plays made with the Right Stick in MVP05 made this easier.

Basically I feel that a 4.5 Poor was a harsh review by Gamespot. I mean come on there is no other baseball game

for the PC since 05. We are lucky to have it available to us. I think people just are not used to the Controls since

fiending MVP05 for so long. Once you get used to it, it is not a Poor Game.

Yeah thats what i keep wondering...i've had not one bug or glitch..the game is perfect to me..when i added that zero guy slider or something and can finally get walks the game has turned into such a game sim...i can't wait to play a whole season with my jays.

Yeah thats what i keep wondering...i've had not one bug or glitch..the game is perfect to me..when i added that zero guy slider or something and can finally get walks the game has turned into such a game sim...i can't wait to play a whole season with my jays.

During your time playing your season is where you'll see all the problems. I made those sliders by the way. I just call 'em Zer0 sliders because a lot of the sliders are set to 0.

the game isn't complete trash, gameinfromer gave it a more respectable review giving it a 7.25 and a 7 for the second opinion. the game has loads of potential, guess we'll just have to wait and see what the patch does . I was havin a lot of fun with the game

until I decided to sim a couple of seasons to see if Jr. would get 3000 hits, which he did by the way, but the offseason Ai is just intolerable. guys like Lincecum, Holliday, Mauer and some other really good players just sat on the free agent list. If they fix that and some of the more ridiculous outfield errors, I'm an extremely happy camper.

I already fixed the amount of Hr's by guys who wouldn't normally hit that many just by tweaking their power numbers. the overly aggressive batters needs to be fixed but its tolerable now with mike360's zero sliders.

the game isn't complete trash, gameinfromer gave it a more respectable review giving it a 7.25 and a 7 for the second opinion. the game has loads of potential, guess we'll just have to wait and see what the patch does . I was havin a lot of fun with the game

until I decided to sim a couple of seasons to see if Jr. would get 3000 hits, which he did by the way, but the offseason Ai is just intolerable. guys like Lincecum, Holliday, Mauer and some other really good players just sat on the free agent list. If they fix that and some of the more ridiculous outfield errors, I'm an extremely happy camper.

I already fixed the amount of Hr's by guys who wouldn't normally hit that many just by tweaking their power numbers. the overly aggressive batters needs to be fixed but its tolerable now with mike360's zero sliders.

This is slated to be addressed in the PC patch.

The only glitches I've seen consistently on PC have been:

1. The tag up glitch where the runner jogs to the base instead of sprints.

2. RH batters, once they get on base, magically start wearing LH batting helmets.

3. If you attempt to dive for a ball with the "1" botton (PC-Logitech controller) and miss, the fielder who gets it will automatically throw to 3rd base some of the time [the base that is mapped to the '1' button]. This also happens when you hit the "2" button to select the fielder...they will throw it Home automatically as soon as they field the ball.

It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen enough for it to be annoying and, obviously, quite costly.

That's it.

To me, those are relatively minor problems and I can't relate to all the hate for the game. I think it is fantastic and a lot of fun.

Archived