Dirty Ball

Wicked420

• 2 weeks later...

Wish someone could do the same for the uniforms. I don't understand how the uniforms stay clean through a whole game on the PC but get dirty on the 360 version when the PC version is a port of the 360 version. You did great work on the ball though.

Wish someone could do the same for the uniforms. I don't understand how the uniforms stay clean through a whole game on the PC but get dirty on the 360 version when the PC version is a port of the 360 version. You did great work on the ball though.

Do you have a gameplay video showing that the 360 has it? If they have it, we may be able to mod it into the PC version.

did the ball become dirty during the game or since the beginning ?

From the beginning.

Ya I agree, they don't let the balls get that dirty.

They use about 50-75 balls per game, they don't get dirty at all in MLB. This is just something that some people prefer over the normal ball, it isn't meant to be realistic or to mimic anything. It's just another option for people to use.

Do you have a gameplay video showing that the 360 has it? If they have it, we may be able to mod it into the PC version.

From the beginning.

IF you can and a BIG IF, you can do the uniforms to get dirty over time or when they get dirty, could you do the same for the ball, and of course they don't start pearly white......

you can make dirty in mlb ball too wicked?

Trues MLB ball? I could, but I will have to OK it with him first. I don't want to just steal his work without asking.

IF you can and a BIG IF, you can do the uniforms to get dirty over time or when they get dirty, could you do the same for the ball, and of course they don't start pearly white......

I've heard the uniforms get dirty in the Xbox version so those may be possible in the future.

The ball however, won't be possible. The ball only has one texture file that is reads from. For us to make it dirty over time we would have to actually code it into the game, how the ball interacts with the dirt, etc, and this isn't possible for us to do.

Trues MLB ball? I could, but I will have to OK it with him first. I don't want to just steal his work without asking.

I've heard the uniforms get dirty in the Xbox version so those may be possible in the future.

The ball however, won't be possible. The ball only has one texture file that is reads from. For us to make it dirty over time we would have to actually code it into the game, how the ball interacts with the dirt, etc, and this isn't possible for us to do.

Darn well it would be nice if the uniforms work :D

lol No not trues mlb ball.. Im talking real life baseball... In the major leagues they never have an all white ball becuase it will blend into the lights on a pop up or during afternoon games the sun will reflect off it... So they put some kind of residue on the ball so its easier to see...

lol No not trues mlb ball.. Im talking real life baseball... In the major leagues they never have an all white ball becuase it will blend into the lights on a pop up or during afternoon games the sun will reflect off it... So they put some kind of residue on the ball so its easier to see...

I quoted the wrong post, lol... Gonna edit my post.

Archived