Custom Press Enter Screens

CCinNY

would anyone be interested in custom made startup screens? i'm referring to the one that say press enter to start on it. here is a quick preview of one i did with the yankees logo. it can be done with players too or anything really. i am not really looking for requests though just trying to figure out if anyone would be interested. i would release a few at a time or something like that.

mlb2k92009031621131503.png

I'm sure many people would love team themes.

I bet the CTS Audio can be changed to, which could be included with team themes. Like exciting play-by-play calls by local announcers. I'm not sure how many slots/files there are for these audio snip-its, but the sooner the Phillies World Series call is changed, the better :D

that NY is very nice but can someone make A-Rod Press Enter Scene??

What, a picture of a needle? Pretty boring startup screen.

I was actually planning on starting an MLB and MiLB pack tonight, but since others have already started, I'll divert to them. :)

I was actually planning on starting an MLB and MiLB pack tonight, but since others have already started, I'll divert to them. :)

LOL That was a good one. If and when you take requests I would love a Josh Hamilton (no need for a needle) :p

yeees...i will wait for it..

Archived