8th Inning Bug

jeterfan2

Haven't had the game crash in the 8th inning yet, but I did randomly have the game close iteself completely like it was never running. Was playing at Yankee stadium and it was in the 3rd or 4th inning. Happened 1 time so far.

Haven't had the game crash in the 8th inning yet, but I did randomly have the game close iteself completely like it was never running. Was playing at Yankee stadium and it was in the 3rd or 4th inning. Happened 1 time so far.

I've had that happen twice now...the game minimizes itself. I don't lose anything, and can get right back in, but it's happened once in mid-pitch. Needless to say, the result wasn't pretty (HR surrendered).

I only got the game last week and this hasn't happened to me yet, and I hope it doesn't!

Maybe you guys should check your computer's specs and turn down graphics a bit?

Close all other programs when you play and always back up your files when you install new stuff

Can't wait for that new patch!!!

My game just did a minimizing motion and disappeared in about the 4th inning...I've played two full games since with no problems, YET. I was also playing and my monitor went to sleep (because of inaction). Very odd...I wonder it that ever happened on MVP 2005, but thinking about it, I guess we had to use the mouse during the game to sub/warmup etc...so that would eliminate that inactivity.

I wonder if this has to do with mods that you have installed.

A mod could be good for some and not for others. It all depends on your machine: operating system, ram, video card, antivirus program, etc. OR all of the above.

Uhm, not really. All we can do is change textures, it isn't going to make his game crash. It wouldn't even change the way it runs unless its like some super hi-res thing and he barely gets by as it is.

It's the game that is messed up, it will crash now and then. I've had the reliever crash twice and 1 just out of no where CTD.

Archived