Alternate Team Logos

ChicagoBear

Messing around today looking at the possibility of changing team logos.

2d97c5f.jpg

Managed to change the teams logos over.

It might interest some folks but you change the logo that comes with the uniform files (sequence 14 pic).

Might get a better look tomorrow to see what else can be done to make the logo look a little better, although when its on the scoreboard overlay it seems to lose a little quality.

That looks pretty sweet. I'd use them. I noticed the default logos on the scoreboard overlay aren't cropped very neatly, so it would be cool to see them cleaned up a bit and given a little spice.

For some reason they dont clean up better. Thats what I was hoping for when I changed it but they still look a little rough round the edges. I'll get a better look at them later and see what can be done with them to try to tidy them up.

Here's what it looks like on the score overlay.

15pj2w0.jpg

For some reason the quality is lost when it resizes them to fit the score overlay. So its probably pointless changing them when the quality stays so poor.

The same problem appeared on NBA 2k9. There were a few who changed the logos as well and they were always rendered in low res when changing them out.

Bloddy stupid (but expected) from 2K. Why on earth would they make it so they were low res images? The overall presentation of their games is poor. All these overlays and pop up's should be done to get the best possible look.

Archived