Metrodome

shmenkman000

Alright! That is what i've done after a few hours of work. I am aware of the fact that the new ads either look a bit clean or are a bit stretched. Oh and right now they're not on the positions I want them to be. Remember though i started only two hours ago. Let me know what you think of it.

post-66500-1238168568_thumb.jpg

post-66500-1238168592_thumb.jpg

post-66500-1238168604_thumb.jpg

Nice! Thanks guys!

Here the preview for the first dodge ad (still having problems putting the pieces tohether)

post-66500-1238182960_thumb.jpg

The ad is from '06 when i visited Minneapolis.

Here's some constructive criticism. The game is very sensitive when handling white values. This is do due the bloom settings or hdr I think. You can notice on the remax sign and others, even the default 2k textures. Instead of using near white I would substitute 50% gray, (#959595) value. Yeah it seems really dark in photoshop but ingame that's the sweetspot that I've found. Anything brighter causes that "overexposure effect".

Here's some constructive criticism. The game is very sensitive when handling white values. This is do due the bloom settings or hdr I think. You can notice on the remax sign and others, even the default 2k textures. Instead of using near white I would substitute 50% gray, (#959595) value. Yeah it seems really dark in photoshop but ingame that's the sweetspot that I've found. Anything brighter causes that "overexposure effect".

Ya I already noticed that. Will be fixed until release.

Release

Nope, not yet yankees1975. I'm not even close to release it. Maybe i'll release an "alpha" version this week. We'll see. I'll keep you guys updated though...

post-66500-1238436494_thumb.jpg post-66500-1238436500_thumb.jpg

By the way. I could really need some help on the dodge ad. I just dont know how to put the graphics together so it'll look right. If anyone wants to step in i'd be more than happy...

Another update on the dodge ad. I had a extremely hard time working on this. Some parts of the graphic are used on more than one positions on the "baggy". Thats why i cannot use a picture that gets all the way from the left to the right. there has to be blue on certain positions.

post-66500-1238613269_thumb.jpg

And the last update for today...

Made some changes on the dugout.

- Removed the metrodome logo i added in the previous release.

- Replaced 2k logos on yellow containers with gatorade logo.

- Darkened the wall inside of the dugout.

- Removed 2k logos from towels and gloves.

post-66500-1238613757_thumb.jpg

Archived