Sliders I'm Using

Griz891

Here's the sliders that i've come up with. I've had some realistic games so far with them. I started a Giants franchise with them and so far have played 12 games. Pitch counts for starters are 75 to 100 pitches per game. I have the batting directional influence set to zero so it's all timing for hitting. Hitting power is set at 100 for both AI and user. So far I've hit 5 homeruns and cpu has 4. I've noticed the AI batting to be fairly reasonable, seeing more foulballs and batters watching strike 3 calls. But anyways here they are if anyone would like to give them a try. GrizSliders.rar

Can you post the settings in this post

Most people would maybe want this

I set all mine to 50 Hu/CPU except pitch speed to 95 Hu/CPU

Which works well if you got Yankees vs. Red Sox

But the OVR of most Teams are very low so you have to lower or rise it per opponent.

Can you post the settings in this post

Most people would maybe want this

I set all mine to 50 Hu/CPU except pitch speed to 95 Hu/CPU

Which works well if you got Yankees vs. Red Sox

But the OVR of most Teams are very low so you have to lower or rise it per opponent.

I've done somemore tweaking on these sliders....I've also changed the pitch speed to 95. User batting success to 40....Batting contact to 30....Cpu batting success to 35.....Cpu contact to 30. Just beat the Padres 7 to 5. Johnson pitched 8 innings....93 pitches...76 for strikes.....5 strikeouts 2 walks...gave up 3 ER's. Aaron Rowand was 4 for 4 with a HR,3b,2 singles, 4 rbi's. Was a great game other than the 1st baseman glitch showed up twice in this game. 1st i've seen of it for about 9 games now. It also nailed the AI once, other than that was an enjoyable game.

Here's the sliders that i've come up with. I've had some realistic games so far with them. I started a Giants franchise with them and so far have played 12 games. Pitch counts for starters are 75 to 100 pitches per game. I have the batting directional influence set to zero so it's all timing for hitting. Hitting power is set at 100 for both AI and user. So far I've hit 5 homeruns and cpu has 4. I've noticed the AI batting to be fairly reasonable, seeing more foulballs and batters watching strike 3 calls. But anyways here they are if anyone would like to give them a try. GrizSliders.rar

4 homeruns and 5 homeruns? Who's your team?

Most team hit anywhere from 150-210 homeruns in a season. That's about an average of 1 per game or a bit lower or higher.

I've tweaked my sliders and I'm satisfied with what I got for the way I play. The only problem I have is that the CPU throws too many strikes. Any ideas on how to make the CPU throw more balls.

BTW, the watch should be coming soon and that will mess up all work we have gathered so far since one of the issues is the frequency of homeruns.

4 homeruns and 5 homeruns? Who's your team?

Most team hit anywhere from 150-210 homeruns in a season. That's about an average of 1 per game or a bit lower or higher.

I've tweaked my sliders and I'm satisfied with what I got for the way I play. The only problem I have is that the CPU throws too many strikes. Any ideas on how to make the CPU throw more balls.

BTW, the watch should be coming soon and that will mess up all work we have gathered so far since one of the issues is the frequency of homeruns.

I wouldn't count on that patch for awhile from the sounds of how 2k operates....lol. Not using the left analog for hitting has really made homeruns tough to hit for me. Before when using it, I was hitting 3 to 5 HR's a game...thought that was litte much.

Archived