Citi Field Beta Released

Pirate

In case you haven't noticed I went underground for a couple weeks. I took a sabbatical from here, but got to work elsewhere. A long while ago I began building Citi Field for MVP. I decided to pick it up. I have the day version nearly complete and I need you all to tell me how it is looking and if I should finish it. I know most of you are playing MLB 2K9… heck, I am playing the Show, not MVP.

Mind yo uthis is only the day version. Backup your original Shea because this will overwrite it. The cameras will be wonky until I get them adjusted.

I uploaded it to the thread because I don’t want to upload it until it is complete.

Without further ado, here are the release notes:

Citi Field BETA VERSION

By: Pirate

Beta Version:

Newly modeled Citi Field using Zmod. I tried to get as many features in as possible. Moving the Apple was the most difficult, but I think I figured it out.

All ads that are up in real life are represented.

Missing ads feature a grey box.

If you can please test the following:

See if the fans are in their seating locales, that they aren't hanging over an aisle or going through a wall or railing.

See if the Apple goes up when a homer is hit. Won't work if you are using NoCd Crack

See if the walls have any issues with collision

I'll get to graphics later.

INSTALLATION:

Unzip the file and extract to your C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\stadium folder. Make sure it goes into your stadium folder. You will have to overwrite. Backup your files.

I think that is all, enjoy...

Pirate

April Fools

Pirate, regardless of how much you do, or if you do the night version, the fact you are still working on this at all... HUGE thank you.

I am gonna test it out tonight, and I will post feedback as soon as I get some time.

EDIT: This is amazing. You do some of the best work I have ever seen. :)

I haven't had a chance to check it out yet Pirate but I'll do so after I put the lil one to bed. I think emath said it best, regardless of whatever you do end up finishing on this, thank you for giving us anything. I'm glad there's someone still willing to put the work into MVP that knows how to do it and do it well...

EDIT: That was just cruel...

I have tons of missing textures. Crowd, apple only, no stadium. I have more than enough juice to run high graphic stadiums with no probs. Any suggestions or am I not alone with this issue ?

Make sure you are running all your settings on high.

Pirate , thank you very much for this awesome job, i was looking for this mod in order to play a 2009 franchise at mets citi field. I thought modders wouldn't develop this because of new mlb2k9.i don't like MLB2k9.Do you have plans of making new yankees stadium?

Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

I don't make a donation because here in Cuba there isn't credit cards so I can't make online payments, if i could i would make a donation.

Thanks again.

YOU ARE THE MAN

Archived