Pc Patch For Downloaded Version -link-

gobucks

See. All this BS is why I just deleted the f'in game and just play The Show '09 on my PSP. I also downloaded MLB 2K9 from Gamestop, but I deleted it from my hard drive a couple days ago. It's all such BS. From what I read over at Operation Sports, some of the important issues weren't fully addressed with this patch anyway.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but the install tells me, mlb 2k9 is not installed.

Same here. However, I successfully extracted the files from the installer in order to manually install the patch much like some did with the DVD retail version. The thing is that there are two exe files within this installer - both with different sizes.

Dang, it says my game isn't installed...

OK. I can confirm that with manually installing the files, the game runs fine with the exe in the root folder. However, it will not run with the exe in the subfolder named $[31]. I am not sure however if running the game with the root folder exe means the patch has been installed successfully.

I am starting to believe that maybe this installer is for both d2d AND retail version, hence the two different exe files, but I am not 100% sure. I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable than I can shed some light on this.

I have it and am uploading a compressed file now. It should be ready in 5 minutes or so. Let me know it it doesn't download or work correctly. This is the file from D2D yesterday.

D2D Patch

Thank you! I have the gamestop version but was able to extract the files with 7zip. I was getting the not installed error before.

It seems to have worked. I played a quick few innings and striking out batters was WAY easier than normal and my outfielder didn't slow down when he got into the little circle. Although he still dropped the pop fly ball...

Thank you! I have the gamestop version but was able to extract the files with 7zip. I was getting the not installed error before.

It seems to have worked. I played a quick few innings and striking out batters was WAY easier than normal and my outfielder didn't slow down when he got into the little circle. Although he still dropped the pop fly ball...

Wicked, by chance, what exe did you use? Did your extraction yield 2 exe's or just one?

2, but the one in the folder had a securum .dll file so i just used the other one.

Yes, I noticed that too. I am currently using the same exe as you, and I did notice right away the improved support for the wireless 360 controller. The batters still seem overly aggressive, but I will continue to test it out. It could just be I was throwing meatballs up there with the slightly modified pitching mechanics.

Yes, I noticed that too. I am currently using the same exe as you, and I did notice right away the improved support for the wireless 360 controller. The batters still seem overly aggressive, but I will continue to test it out. It could just be I was throwing meatballs up there with the slightly modified pitching mechanics.

I was pitching horrible and got K's, Longoria went down on three high fastballs in a row and the other batters i faced in my 2 inning test seen all high fastballs, with most of them not making contact until they had 2 strikes.

I'm going to try and install it now... but curious, why is it that this version of the patch is twice the size of DVD version??

It isnt like the digital version needed more updating than the dvd version.

Probably because there is 2 exe files in this one.

Archived