Pc Patch For Downloaded Version -link-

gobucks

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi there...just wanna ask a favor.. could sum1 upload the files of the patch for downloaded versions here in this site??? because for i can't download from the mirror.

thanks very much..

They already did so i suggest you look more carefully.

I bought the digital download from Bestbuy/digital river. Sofar i hadnt been able to play the game since i never was prompted to enter my serial.

Nobody could bring the solution.

Anyway, i downloaded the patch files from this site and copied them to my 2k9 folder. To my surprise the game is working now!!!!

Patch is working too, i no longer have slowdowns in the outfield or the 1st baseman bug. So far so good!!!

About the april 3rd or 2nd ...

Could it be that people in europe have april 3rd , and people in america have april 2nd

because i am in europe and mine was modified april 3rd 01:39:50 AM

and at that time it would still be april 2nd in america ...

dont know if that is the reason, but could be!

EDIT: just saw krawhitham has april 3rd, and he is from ohio, still weird though he has a different modified time than I have!

I finally got the Direct2drive patch to download and the EXE posted here is not the same one that came with the patch I download

Patch EXE size 61,587,456

Posted EXE size 54,857,728

Plus the Patch EXE does not work as a NO CD/DVD crack for the game like the one posted

Plus the Patch EXE also comes with a paul.dll

I finally got the Direct2drive patch to download and the EXE posted here is not the same one that came with the patch I download

Plus the Patch EXE does not work as a NO CD/DVD crack for the game like the one posted

Ok, so what are you accusing me of? Cracking the exe? ... Just come out and say whatever it is you want to say.

As i said before, all i did was extract the files that were in the patch. There were 2 exe's, one was in a different folder with a SecuRom dll so i went to the other one. It worked, so i didn't even mess with the other one.

Thank you to both of you guys for doing this. I was able to finally get that D2D download manager to DL the file for me today, but since I have the Gamestop "version" it came up with the "MLB2k9 is not installed."

So, I tried the files you put up, Wicked, and they DLed fine. I backed up the originals and manually patched up the game. I've only played 1/2 and inning so I can really say if things have improved. However, my slider numbers appear to be the exact same that they were before. (i.e. my Pro slider for Batting success is still at 60 and not at 50 like someone stated earlier.) So I really don't know if it really patched or not.

The only thing that I do know is that my original MLB2k9.exe file was only 35.8 MB but the file that is patched in was 52.3 MB. So, I'm guessing it's patched. I guess I need to play some more and REALLY find out if things are improved. Although I never once had the first base glitch and the outfield problem only once, although I still think it was my fault anyways.

Anyways, thanks again for providing the files! I hope they did, in fact, patch my game!

Plus the Patch EXE also comes with a paul.dll

That's strange, because the one that I posted was downloaded from D2D on 4/6. It still kind of pissed me off though, because I was in the 7th inning of my new franchise, and the game crashed and closed without warning. Went to desktop withought a sign that it was even running.

:huh: Sorry No hablo nada de ingles, baje un parche manual para la version descargada de internet, la estoy probando y parace que funciona!! es primera vez que escribo y no se como subir el archivo pero voy a tratar. saludos desde Venezuela, pruebenlo solo hay que copiar i remplazar los Manual_Patch.rararchivos en el directorio del juego, de todas formas hagan una copia de seguridad por si acaso. Manual_Patch.rar

:huh: Sorry No hablo nada de ingles, baje un parche manual para la version descargada de internet, la estoy probando y parace que funciona!! es primera vez que escribo y no se como subir el archivo pero voy a tratar. saludos desde Venezuela, pruebenlo solo hay que copiar i remplazar los Manual_Patch.rararchivos en el directorio del juego, de todas formas hagan una copia de seguridad por si acaso. Manual_Patch.rar

He creado este archivo, lol. Me envió un par de páginas atrás. Pero gracias por tratar de compartir de todas formas :)

Does anybody else get an activation error when applying the patch from the Direct2drive website? I bought my game at best buy and when I put my serial number it tells me it's invalid. Seems to work fine with the manual patch, but the mlb2k9.exe is quite smaller, and even though I know it has already been discussed it still seems pretty weird to me, makes me wonder if the patch is actually applied or what.

Does anybody else get an activation error when applying the patch from the Direct2drive website? I bought my game at best buy and when I put my serial number it tells me it's invalid. Seems to work fine with the manual patch, but the mlb2k9.exe is quite smaller, and even though I know it has already been discussed it still seems pretty weird to me, makes me wonder if the patch is actually applied or what.

You can't use the D2D patch on a retail game.. This patch is specifically for the digital download versions only. You have to get the retail patch from 2K Sports.

You can't use the D2D patch on a retail game.. This patch is specifically for the digital download versions only. You have to get the retail patch from 2K Sports.

I am afraid I did not make myself clear. I have the downloaded version purchased at Best Buy, not the retail game, hence my question regarding if the Direct2drive patch works with any downloaded version or only with the one from that specific site.

Archived