Citi Field Wip

Pirate

The new photos of Citi Field have inspired me to mock up version of the park for MVP. That and I took the day off to watch baseball. Once the final ads are put in place I will release this. But for those who want proof, especially after my little joke I have added an ingame screen shot.

Nothing will be perfect, butit's better than playing in Shea. I included the apple, changed the wall color, built the new scoreboards... that's about it. It's servicable. When it is released, feel free to Zmod more stuff, fix the wall distances, heights, etc.

citi.jpg

The new photos of Citi Field have inspired me to mock up version of the park for MVP. That and I took the day off to watch baseball. Once the final ads are put in place I will release this. But for those who want proof, especially after my little joke I have added an ingame screen shot.

Nothing will be perfect, butit's better than playing in Shea. I included the apple, changed the wall color, built the new scoreboards... that's about it. It's servicable. When it is released, feel free to Zmod more stuff, fix the wall distances, heights, etc.

citi.jpg

Amazing work Pirate you are something special :o

Either I'm not getting this joke or...

...you do know that this IS for MVP2005, right?

There was just a certain someone who kept asking something of this nature in all the 2k9 threads talking about citi field (but asking about MVP05). Jim was just making a joke about it...

Pirate... You already know what I think about it.... :)

i have a question about this game ..1 is there a season to play on this like a league 2. i downloaded the MVP2005patch5 but when it goes to install it says there Old File not Found..however a file with the same name was found..no update done since file contents do not match. Can someone please help me with that ..thank you

i have a question about this game ..1 is there a season to play on this like a league 2. i downloaded the MVP2005patch5 but when it goes to install it says there Old File not Found..however a file with the same name was found..no update done since file contents do not match. Can someone please help me with that ..thank you

Tony - What that means is that you have added mods to the game, so the patch installer will not run. EA's installer checks the size and date of files on your system before installing the patch. If it sees that the files are different than the default versions (or patched versions) then it displays that errror message.

Archived