Citi Field Wip

Pirate

i dont understand were you talking to me Yankeefag4life ..take your years of practice at this game and put it where your attitude should be

Who else would I be talking to when I quoted something you said? Again your lack of intelligence shines through.

Stop flooding this thread with this nonsense because this thread is about the Citi Field preview.

ncxzeh.jpg

Pirate I think the walls need to get fix, because they really have like down hill to it ..

Sorry, but no. I'm building this as I want to, and that is as a mock-up, not perfect, not even close. The dimensions won't be right, the wall heights won't be right, the ads won't be perfect, the walls won't look perfect. This is just for my creative enjoyment. If you want to change it be my guest. I don't even play this game anymore. I am sharing it with the community because I think you may all prefer an imperfect Citi Field representation to an outdated Shea. I won't be honoring requests None.

After this I disappear for good to go play my PS3, work in my yard, enjoy life with my wife, become a dad, and watch a ton of baseball.

Sorry, but no. I'm building this as I want to, and that is as a mock-up, not perfect, not even close. The dimensions won't be right, the wall heights won't be right, the ads won't be perfect, the walls won't look perfect. This is just for my creative enjoyment. If you want to change it be my guest. I don't even play this game anymore. I am sharing it with the community because I think you may all prefer an imperfect Citi Field representation to an outdated Shea. I won't be honoring requests None.

After this I disappear for good to go play my PS3, work in my yard, enjoy life with my wife, become a dad, and watch a ton of baseball.

AMEN!!!

And thanks again Pirate. :)

ok Pirate I understand is kool

The new photos of Citi Field have inspired me to mock up version of the park for MVP. That and I took the day off to watch baseball. Once the final ads are put in place I will release this. But for those who want proof, especially after my little joke I have added an ingame screen shot.

Nothing will be perfect, butit's better than playing in Shea. I included the apple, changed the wall color, built the new scoreboards... that's about it. It's servicable. When it is released, feel free to Zmod more stuff, fix the wall distances, heights, etc.

citi.jpg

I log on to MVPmods thinking this is a joke, then i see that this is legit. This is awesome.

Good news to start off my birthday, whats next? lol

I hope to wrap this thing up tonight. I have all the ads finished. I just want to throw in the brick behind the plate, convert it to night and hand it off. Two things of note. I added the slant in the wall and the extra tall section of the wall in center, but not the collision data for either. I doubt too many homers will be hit right at them and I don't want to bother anyone with editing the collision data. Again, let me stress, this is not a perfectly accurate represenation of Citi, but it looks darn close. This isn't as detailed as Nationals Ballpark, but is a step above Busch Stadium III.

Archived