Angels Uniform Memorial Patches

HaloFan

I've never been much of a uniform guy, mostly I'm a stadium guru. However, after watching the pregame show tonight I decided to take a crack at making the patch the Angels will be wearing to honor Nick Adenhart. If nothing else, I also need it to make the banner they have included on the outfield wall, which incorporates the same design as the patch.

The Angels were already wearing a patch on their right sleeve to honor Preston Gomez, a scout who died from injuries sustained in a car wreck last year. I also have a copy of that patch.

post-820-1239441757_thumb.jpg

OK, this is my mockup of the Adenhart patch, as I don't think there are pics of it up quite yet. Now here's how it looks in game:

post-820-1239441938_thumb.jpg

I got the size about right, and the location is spot on. It goes right above the L on the chest.

Now, here's an actual Preston patch, which they are wearing on the right sleeve:

post-820-1239441805_thumb.jpg

And here it is in game:

post-820-1239441952_thumb.jpg

Obviously, this one didn't turn out quite as well. The patch is being stretched vertically, which means it needs to be moved a bit, or squashed a little to regain the proper design. I think the whole thing needs to be moved up a bit, and that will probably take care of most of the problem.

Anyway, if someone is interested in these to make the uniforms, feel free to use these.

Archived