2k9 Being 2k9...

Wicked420

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And some wonder why I still play Mvp.

i tried to play mvp after 2k9 and couldn't. pitches breaking reallisticly, timing swings, running the outfield without slowing down... it's a different universe.

ontopic: i had a slow roller through infield going to pedroia. he positioned himself and then forgot to bend down and pick up the rolling ball and it went out of the infield for a double (couse he just stood there looking stupid while ellsbury was jogging from the cf to play the ball).

And some wonder why I still play Mvp.

I'll be back sooner or later once i have enough of this games problems. But it's a nice change of pace for now. I was getting a little burned on MVP, so playing 2K9 instead will make me appreciate just how good MVP is when i decide to go back.

Boy isn't it kinda difficult going back to MVP after seeing these amazing graphics and presentation for a while? I love MVP since 3/05, but MVP just doesn't look good enough anymore.

And that comment on the catcher standing up, I've seen it, and I countered by pitching with the batter camera lol.

Boy isn't it kinda difficult going back to MVP after seeing these amazing graphics and presentation for a while? I love MVP since 3/05, but MVP just doesn't look good enough anymore.

And that comment on the catcher standing up, I've seen it, and I countered by pitching with the batter camera lol.

Not really. Which is odd because normally i graphics will keep me from going back to a game.

my 1b still comes off the bag and i still cant get strikeouts, and this is why im going to get ps3 and the show 09

I haven't gotten a 1B glitch at all post-patch and rarely before once i started using quick throw on EVERY infield play. For K's you need to practice and have correct sliders.

Wish i had the money to blow for a PS3, I'd pick up The Show too. All i hear is good things about it and Road to the Show sounds awesome.

lmao I can't believe all of you are still trying to play that horrible game. I've been back on MVP for about a month now and no, I don't miss the graphics one bit after realizing how much better MVP's gameplay is. If graphics are really a hangup for ya go buy a PS3 and get The Show. Then you'll have MVP with up to date graphics and slightly better gameplay...

I've seen the 3rd baseman just not even try for the ball....but then again it's usually a shot that he probably wouldn't get to anyways. IMO the patch has made this a much better game and from what I understand, 2k9 is suppose to be working on a 2nd patch for the game. So looks to me like it's just going to get better. Hell for $20 i've really gotten my entertainments worth so far...lol.

lmao I can't believe all of you are still trying to play that horrible game. I've been back on MVP for about a month now and no, I don't miss the graphics one bit after realizing how much better MVP's gameplay is. If graphics are really a hangup for ya go buy a PS3 and get The Show. Then you'll have MVP with up to date graphics and slightly better gameplay...

Unfortunately I'm not at all interested in going back to MVP05 and buying a PS3 is definitely out of the question. Kinda blows I really wanted to start a franchise this year.

Archived