File Name: Citi Field by Pirate

File Submitter: Pirate

File Submitted: 13 Apr 2009

File Category: Stadiums

Version: 1.0

Citi Field for MVP 2005

By: Pirate

Version 1:

This stadium is a representation of Citi Field. Many things aren't perfect, but all are good enough. I will not be updating this. This is the last mod I create for MVP 2005

Included are the stadium files, the camera files and the stadium select screens for all my mods.

INSTALLATION:

Stadium:

Unzip and extract all the files. Copy sheaday.big and sheanite.big to your C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\stadium folder. Make sure they go into your stadium folder. You will have to overwrite. Backup your files.

Cameras:

Copy sheaday.txt and sheanite.txt to the C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\datafile folder.

Stadium Select Screens:

Copy to C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\frontend

I think that is all, enjoy...

Pirate

jaredhartung@gmail.com

Click here to download this file

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job. The only downside about it is that I can't get a good view of the pitcher's warming up when I'm viewing my bullpen. I even copied the .txt files to the datafile folder. However, the only file in the datafile folder is the .big file.

He also built a time machine.

Ok, but did the time machine have the right collision data on it? :p

Thanks Pirate, I'm downloading straight away... I love your stadiums! Since I use the Cards your Busch Stadium III is under my eyes every day and I always get stunned by how good it is!

The same guys asks for the same things 5 times a day, if 5 different threads. That's why he gets the reactions he does... It's like he comes here and expects the modders to complete his life for him or something. Like they owe him these mods...

So, since he seems to show little respect for the modders, or gratitude for what they do make, he gets little respect in return.

I do aprreciate. I just like updated stuff.................

we all do too

but the safe thing to do is too just move on too 2009 and get MLB 2K9, it might be hard but there are plenty of sliders out there that can fix a few things.

thats the only way you'll get updated stadiums, uniforms and rosters.

Archived