Absolutely Can't Hit In This Game

LouisvilleLipp

After all the practices, all the slider changes, for the life of me I can't hit jack in this game. Always hitting flyballs right at someone. The crack of the bat would tell you otherwise, as I hit one that sounded like a homerun, only to flyout at the warning track. I see some of you guys are having great success in hitting, but I can't figure it out. I try to be patient, like not swinging at the first pitch, but those are the pitches it seems I should swing at. I use the hit stick not classic swing, because it seems more realistic, which is what I want to acheive. The cpu has no problem tagging my a-- though. Sorry for the rant... but if something doesn't give soon, I'm going back to MVP08.

I posted this in other topic for wicked420 and works fine. I hope that's same results for HR's trouble.

This sets are for Total control batting without LS

In Operation Sports this post was very useful for me for batting HR's without use the LS:

Where do you have Batting Pitch Influence @? This is the slider that determines how well you hit HR's with or without using the L-STICK

My sets are:

User Batting Success:40

User Batting Contact:20

User Batting Power:100

but,

Batting Pitch Influence:50

This settings realy help me batting HR's without LS

Atkins go deep twice in my second game against D-Backs and Tulowisky blast the ball once.

Stewart and Hawpe has back to back HR's in my first game at Cubs today, and Stewart batting Pinch hitter.

Probe this and tell me wath happen with u.

And this is wicked420's post after use this sets:

I got em going thanks to elpatorojas.

Here is what I'm using with great results:

User Batting success 30

User Contact 30

User Power 100

Batter Pitch Influence: 45

AI Batting Success 80

AI Contact 40

AI Power 95

AI Pitch Success: 45

sorry for my bad english ;)

I posted this in other topic for wicked420 and works fine. I hope that's same results for HR's trouble.

This sets are for Total control batting without LS

In Operation Sports this post was very useful for me for batting HR's without use the LS:

Where do you have Batting Pitch Influence @? This is the slider that determines how well you hit HR's with or without using the L-STICK

My sets are:

User Batting Success:40

User Batting Contact:20

User Batting Power:100

but,

Batting Pitch Influence:50

This settings realy help me batting HR's without LS

Atkins go deep twice in my second game against D-Backs and Tulowisky blast the ball once.

Stewart and Hawpe has back to back HR's in my first game at Cubs today, and Stewart batting Pinch hitter.

Probe this and tell me wath happen with u.

And this is wicked420's post after use this sets:

I got em going thanks to elpatorojas.

Here is what I'm using with great results:

User Batting success 30

User Contact 30

User Power 100

Batter Pitch Influence: 45

AI Batting Success 80

AI Contact 40

AI Power 95

AI Pitch Success: 45

sorry for my bad english ;)

I have batting pitch influence set to 45 just like Wicked. Like I said I've tried yours and Wicked's slider settings and haven't hit one out yet. I play Detroit, which is a good hitting team and only have 1 hr by Miguel Cabrera.

I have batting pitch influence set to 45 just like Wicked. Like I said I've tried yours and Wicked's slider settings and haven't hit one out yet. I play Detroit, which is a good hitting team and only have 1 hr by Miguel Cabrera.

Well if you get to mad about it just raise the hitting sliders hella high and have a good time!

Just played a game last night with this sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2k-s...sliders-10.html, Tigers hosting Rays, hit 2 jacks, Brandon Inge off Kazmir(left field barely over fence, i believe i hit someone warming up in the head), and Granderson off Percival (bottom of the 9th, tying run, right field over the bleachers.... :p )

Brought Zumaya and his 100´s in 10th to close the damn thing, leading to a walk off bases loaded wild pitch from a dummy Ray... :D

ive tried most popular sliders on operationsports but this is the one that i like the most by far:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2k-s...ng-sliders.html

with these sliders i had some trouble hitting so i did tone down the cpu pitch success by 5.

for me it gives a lot of 3-2 4-1 those games and occasional 7-2 or 8-6.

hope this works for u as well

try upside/down cam....... :p

But seriously use the pitcher cam while hitting, it can be considered an unfair advantage because you can see where the catcher sets up as well as what pitch is coming. But I need all the help I can get :D

Archived