Turner Field Mod (Xbox)

Hollywood165561

File Name: Turner Field Mod (Xbox)

File Submitter: Hollywood165561

File Submitted: 20 Apr 2009

File Category: Xbox Files

Version: 1

Updated Turner Field , all credit me , Hollywood165561 (MVPMods)

All you have to do is put the 2 stadium files in the stadiums folder and your done .

I added an Opening Day 2009 logo to the field . Also added the original files if you want to change it back .

Use Biggui to replace it if you choose . Just open up the stadium files with it , select field0.xsh-field2.xsh

and delete them than select the loose files field0-field2 that I added , then compress them and re-compile .

Other additions , new wall texture , legends added to the wall (Spahn,Niekro,Aaron) got rid of the

stars on the wall . Tomohawk video walls on OF wall (doesn't move obviously) . Coke bottle replaced with

real one and ads replaced . Ford , Geico , ESPN , Verizon , Sprint , Bud Light , Pontiac , TNT , TBS & some

Atlanta ads . 3D fans have jerseys and jackets , 4 different variations .

The day version looks best , that's what I did my main work on than converted it to night also , the night version has subtle ad changes and the shadowing messes up some of the wall I think , but both look good i.m.o .

P.S. , Die hard met fan , felt kind of sick doing this but I figured I play a lot of games there during a dynasty so might as well fix it up . :p

Click here to download this file

I like doing them so would definetely try at least one more , more if I have the time of ones we don't already have . I was trying New Yankee but that was a little frustrating , finding a close look . Any requests ?

Right now I'm finishing up Buffalo Bison Uni's (Away jersey is done , Alternate is close) . When I'm done I'll do Coca-Cola Field but that will be quick .

Archived