Question Regarding 2k9 Mlb Roster Update

headpin

I saved the file on my HDD as per the readme file but I can not load it into my game..

1) will it work with franchise mode?

2) do I need to rename the file?

The reason I ask if I have to rename the file is that when I try to load it, the game MLB2k9 says loading roster from "ROSTER". I would assume "ROSTER" is the file name of the default roster, should I not have the option somewhere to load the roster I downloaded from here?

To use the downloaded roster in your franchise, you must load it before you start a Franchise. In your Menu goto:

Main Menu>>Load

Should see your downloaded roster file there. Load it, then start your Franchise.

Once you start a Franchise, those rosters are locked in for that Franchise. If some release a new roster, you will have to start a new Franchise in order to use it.

LOL.. I am running XP. The issue was I am a friggin' moron.. When I extracted the .ROS file it created a folder in the 2k9 saves folder instead of just the file itself. Once I saw that it was an easy fix.

Thanks for you help anyways....Even smart people are stupid sometimes I guess LOL....

LOL.. I am running XP. The issue was I am a friggin' moron.. When I extracted the .ROS file it created a folder in the 2k9 saves folder instead of just the file itself. Once I saw that it was an easy fix.

Thanks for you help anyways....Even smart people are stupid sometimes I guess LOL....

No prob man. We've all been there before. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived