Angel Uniforms (with Patches)

HaloFan

Well a while back, I put up the patches for anyone who happened to feel like doing uniforms. Since it didn't seem like there was much interest in it, I ended up doing the uniforms myself. It took several tries to get the sleeve patch looking decent, as the game likes to stretch things on the sleeve way out of proportion. Now, I have no idea how to do bump mapping, that green file is greek to me, but the patches look pretty good regardless.

Here are the Sleeveless, Red Alternates, Road and Home Jerseys with the patch included. When I do release these, I'll also be including a road version of the red jersey and of the batting practice uniform. They're not included in the game, and really all I did was swap pants, but I'm including that option for those that would like a little more variety. The BP and classic uniforms do not have the patches.

post-820-1240752144_thumb.jpgpost-820-1240752336_thumb.jpgpost-820-1240752403_thumb.jpgpost-820-1240752228_thumb.jpg

And yes, if you look at the backgrounds, you'll see I have been working on something else as well. I'll be setting up a preview post for that later.

If anyone can help me with a how to on bump mapping, I'd appreciate it.

Archived