index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: HaloFan's 2009 Anaheim Angels Uniforms For MLB 2K9

File Submitter: HaloFan

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2009

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Uniforms and Accessories

HaloFan's 2009 Anaheim Angels Uniforms for Major League Baseball 2K9

Version 1.0

4/26/2009

This is my first mod for 2K9, and my first released mod for any game in nearly 4 years. So bear with me as I get back into the swing of writing one of these files.

There really isn't much to this mod. The Angels in 2009 are wearing two memorial patches on their uniforms. On the right sleeve is a diamond shaped patch for Preston Gomez, a longtime scout in the organization who passed away late last year. And on the chest near the heart, a circular patch honoring Nick Adenhart, the young pitcher who was killed hours after making his season debut.

I have added the two patches to the Home, Road, Sleeveless, Red Alternate, and Cool Base Uniforms. In Addition, I have also provided road versions of the Batting Practice and Red Alternate Uniforms in the zip file.

Instructions:

Extract the 6 uniform files included here into your Program Files\2KSports\MLB 2K9 folder and overwrite the current files.

If you wish to use the Road versions of the Red Alternate and Batting Practice uniforms, you will find those files in the Extra Uniforms Folder. They are named the same as the home versions, so you can just extract them to Program Files\2KSports\MLB 2K9 and overwrite. I would suggest renaming the two files so that you can switch back and forth, but that isn't necessary.

If you wish to uninstall these uniforms, make sure you back up your original files before using mine.

Click here to download this file

Archived