Comerica Park 09 Mod

Hollywood165561

File Name: Comerica Park 09 Mod

File Submitter: Hollywood165561

File Submitted: 30 Apr 2009

File Category: Xbox Files

Version: 1

Updates Comerica Park (Detroit Tigers Stadium) for 09 .

All Credit me Hollywood165561

Added all new ads , most not used in my other stadiums , Detroit and stadium specific also . I may go back to this again if I can find a swizzle tool that works without the use of Microsoft.net framework . I wanted to add ivy to

the CF walls and the General Motors sign but it's apparently one of the swizzled files . Either way this is it for now , happy with the way it turned out , Night looks best i.m.o .

To install just place both files in theMVP 2005/data/stadium folder

Click here to download this file

Thanks

I still want to do pro player , was really hoping to find good pictures of the OF wall first . I also need to finish with the stadium select screen mod so far I have ....

Angels Stadium Day/

Bank One Ballpark Day/

Citi Field Day/Night

Comerica Day/Night

Hubert Humphrey Stadium Dome

Miller Park Day/Night

PNC Day/Night

Rogers Centre Day/Night

RFK Day/

Tropicana Field Dome

Turner Field Day/

U.S. Cellular Day/Night

Wrigley Field Day/Night

Astrodome

Polo Grounds

Shea Stadium

As I said in a previous message I'm using pictures of the outside of the staiums , that way any way the stadium is modded in the future it won't look out of place in the selection screen , I started doing this pretty much just for the Citi Field , Shea switch . Night pics of the oustide are a little hard to come by though .

BTW Kado or anyone else do you know of a swizzle tool that doesn't require .net framework ? I tried installing it and it keeps crashing my computer half way through . Thanks

Yeah pics of dolphin stadium are hard to come by period, not to sure about the swizzle. The info on that program is all over the place, but I do know that alot of the programs that do heavy conversions or CPU processing usually require the .NET Framework.

Archived