Off Season Trade Player Portraits

Hory

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hory, i was wondering if you can make an alou and also a wells updated photo on your website. I tried to make my own wells, but when I went to view it in the game it crashed and went back to the desktop. Also the fsh file was too small. All I did was replace the 0938.fsh file with the one I made. I used EA graphics editor and chose to save the file as a fsh. However it would not let me change the size value manually. I was wondering if you could help me with this. If not I can always download yours. Thanks.

Can you post the FSH files for: Ramon Castro, Jeff Fassero, Eli Marrero, Marlon Anderson, Eric Milton, David Wells, Alfredo Amezaga, Aaron Taylor, Kevin Cash, Tim Laker and Brandon Larson. Thanks.

Also, can you make files for Roberto Alomar (STL, still pending), Keith Ginter (OAK), Huston Street (SAC), Jairo Garcia (SAC/OAK), Tanyon Sturtze (NYY), Jon Lieber (PHI), Chris Woodward (NYM), Jose Lima (KC), David Eckstein (STL), Mark Redman (PIT), Matt Lawton (PIT) and Arthur Rhodes (CLE). Keep up the incredible work!

Found a few more I needed: Jeff Kent (LA), Troy Glaus (ARI), Russ Ortiz (ARI), Jayson Werth (LA), Jay Payton (BOS), Dave Roberts (SD), Desi Relaford (COL), Juan Rivera (ANA), Paul Byrd (ANA), Esteban Yan (ANA). Thanks again.

Can you post the FSH files for: Ramon Castro, Jeff Fassero, Eli Marrero, Marlon Anderson, Eric Milton, David Wells, Alfredo Amezaga, Aaron Taylor, Kevin Cash, Tim Laker and Brandon Larson. Thanks.

Also, can you make files for Roberto Alomar (STL, still pending), Keith Ginter (OAK), Huston Street (SAC), Jairo Garcia (SAC/OAK), Tanyon Sturtze (NYY), Jon Lieber (PHI), Chris Woodward (NYM), Jose Lima (KC), David Eckstein (STL), Mark Redman (PIT), Matt Lawton (PIT) and Arthur Rhodes (CLE). Keep up the incredible work!

Found a few more I needed: Jeff Kent (LA), Troy Glaus (ARI), Russ Ortiz (ARI), Jayson Werth (LA), Jay Payton (BOS), Dave Roberts (SD), Desi Relaford (COL), Juan Rivera (ANA), Paul Byrd (ANA), Esteban Yan (ANA). Thanks again.

There's a NYY Tanyon Sturtze in Cris987's Yankee Portrait Set

http://mvpmods.com/modules.php?name=Downlo...&lid=907#dl

Archived